Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPI is really a terrible way to determine home field
Hound05 Wrote:This is KEY right here. I don’t understand what people don’t get?? RPI isn’t meant to determine the #1 team 5 games in. By the time the 3rd/4th round comes the picture will be better. Is RPI perfect? I think we know the answer to that. But it’s a step in the right direction by the KHSAA! In the next few years we hopefully will see a system likes this only tweaked to include more metrics and data. But I for one, am very happy with steps they’ve taken this year. People will complain no matter what. Last year they were b!tching about cross bracketing and the two best teams playing in the semis. Now they are complaining about playing two district games and the RPI. I mean what do you want? People are complaining but giving no solutions? Hah.

This post isn’t directed at the OP or anyone specific. I literally mean people in general.

Because the schedules for the next 3 weeks are already posted and there isn’t enough data to move the needle that much to overcome KCD.
Messages In This Thread
RPI is really a terrible way to determine home field - by 2000PHS - 10-13-2019, 06:24 AM