Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Rivals Class 2A Rankings 8-26
wolfcat Wrote:I have saw Mayfield and Breathitt in person and on film. From what I have saw Collins is the best player on either team both offense and defensively. O hara is getting better everyday as is Weddle. Breathitts lines are much better than anyone thought. They have playmakers all over the field. Just because Breathitt has been down for awhile and Mayfield has been dominant are the only reasons the rankings are what they are. If it was another team that didn't have such a rich tradition on top of recent success they wouldn't be #1. Same goes for Beechwood. If it was some unknown program they wouldn't be in top 10. You hear a name like Mayfield everyone just assumes they are great. I am telling you if Breathitt and Mayfield played this Friday night at a neutral field Breathitt would win.

So which Mayfield game did you go to in person? That's a heck of a haul from Breathitt County-- especially if you managed to catch a Breathitt County game as well. There's only been 2 weeks to do that after all.
Messages In This Thread
Bluegrass Rivals Class 2A Rankings 8-26 - by Walt Longmire - 09-02-2019, 06:25 PM