Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Chappell named Great Crossing Head Coach
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:That's why you have a Freshman, JV, special teams and Start 22 guys that's what the good teams do- Trinity, St X, Male, Boyle, Douglas all have kids that don't play much but they don't transfer for some reason they wait there turn to play, kids are on the sidelines for a reason. I guess I'm to old we seem to live in a world were everybody wants a trophy, and would rather play than win. Football is to hard, and dangerous a sport to try to make kids and parents happy and in the process the Coach lose there jobs. My last post on the matter unless someone post something that I no for a fact is false. Good Luck to both schools football season will be here before you no it.

You don't feel like you are winning in bad programs full of politics, where you kill yourself in practice every day, and stand on the sideline watching kids play on the field that had missed half the practices the week before because their daddy is a big shot Confusednicker: . The "misfits" want a little playing time. They don't want to practice for years and stand on the sideline. They can watch from the sidelines in street clothes.
Messages In This Thread
Jason Chappell named Great Crossing Head Coach - by pjdoug - 02-05-2019, 07:45 PM