Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Chappell named Great Crossing Head Coach
Jim Mckee has done a great job, but he has also benefited from being one of the largest public schools in the state. Being the AD at the school he coaches, and having three different successful middleschool football teams feed his program from middle school. There are a lot of advantages he has built on his own and benefited from.. Not trying to down play anyone's success. However, now a lot of that is gone. Scott Co. Middle, Georgetown, and Royal springs were all competitive middle schools but are not as dominant as previous years.. and were beaten by better teams and programs.

Now those teams will stay together and not all be mixed up and forced to compete for spots and playing time as before.. this in itself will be the biggest change. My guess is they will have a few good years in 5a off of previous momentum, and fade as the time goes. I don't think they will just go away and be a bad team but more vulnerable to down years.

I hope they prove me wrong.
Messages In This Thread
Jason Chappell named Great Crossing Head Coach - by FCSPY - 02-05-2019, 04:30 PM