Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Chappell named Great Crossing Head Coach
footballfever Wrote:Coach Rains will be there. Kids do like to win but they also like to play. Scott Co had 81 on their roster. 14 played in all 15 games. 6 more played in 14 games and 8 played in 11-13 games. 53 played in less than 10 games. 13 didn’t play in any game and 15 more played in less than 5 games. I think there will be several willing to switch to play. Heck I bet little McKee would be intrigued throwing 20-25 times a game and running 10-12 times a game as apposed to throwing 4 and running 2.

That's why you have a Freshman, JV, special teams and Start 22 guys that's what the good teams do- Trinity, St X, Male, Boyle, Douglas all have kids that don't play much but they don't transfer for some reason they wait there turn to play, kids are on the sidelines for a reason. I guess I'm to old we seem to live in a world were everybody wants a trophy, and would rather play than win. Football is to hard, and dangerous a sport to try to make kids and parents happy and in the process the Coach lose there jobs. My last post on the matter unless someone post something that I no for a fact is false. Good Luck to both schools football season will be here before you no it.
Messages In This Thread
Jason Chappell named Great Crossing Head Coach - by Big Daddy Bull - 02-02-2019, 11:51 PM