Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Chappell named Great Crossing Head Coach
barrel Wrote:There are rumors that the Coffee (sp?) kid from Tates Creek will be moving back to Scott Co. If he does it will be interesting to see where he ends up. Would he go to Scott Co and be a RB, WR and DB or go to Great Crossing and maybe be a QB?

I’m going to guess a majority of players are staying at Scott Co. The schools were classified based on the enrollment being split in half which isn’t going to happen for awhile. There would be a slim chance Great Crossing could have 4A enrollment playing 5A ball.

Staying at Creek or coming to Scott County that's coming from family or could be an athlete this year and QB next, not many athletes in Scott County as people think most of the county is still rural (you ever seen them warm-up against Lexington schools looks like a mis- match) so only in my opinion again things will equal out in about 4-5 years and you will have 2 mediocre teams AND next realignment I would say both will be 6A. Remember all these are my opinions only and I do not post anything on here that I don't have inside knowledge of.
Messages In This Thread
Jason Chappell named Great Crossing Head Coach - by Big Daddy Bull - 02-02-2019, 07:52 PM