Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship)
Ref Devil Wrote:No, you dont know what the rule says cause it doesnt say any of that at all. Where are you getting your rule info from? I think you should look up the rule yourself and not what you hear cause that is not anywhere close to what the rule says about illegal blindside blocks. Look up the rules and I think you'll have a different opinion. But to each his own.

May I ask if you have no dog in this fight why then would you continue to argue with others over the rules pertaining to the calls made in the game , not saying either Side is right or wrong just an observation.. i early on made posts about the game out of frustration , I have come to the conclusion that no matter what I , you or others say it is no going to change the outcome of the game the calls were made we cannot change them . Congrats to Franklin-Simpson on their win , one can only hope to see these two great teams meet once again in the 2019 championship game and battle it out again.. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all God Bless!
Messages In This Thread
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship) - by ram-97 - 12-04-2018, 05:12 AM