Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship)
Ref Devil Wrote:That is irrelevant. It doesnt matter where they are on the field, they still have to make legal contact and that means leading with open hands on all blindside blocks. It doesnt matter if we like the rule or not, that's what the rule is now in high school football.

Youre just listing examples of a defenseless player. There are many more examples that you failed to list, I'm sure.

You can believe me or not. My brother is an official and I called him just to be sure and he agreed. Where the players is on the field is irrelevant. You must make legal contact with open hands on ALL blindside blocks anywhere on the field. It could be 2 feet from the runner, it still applies.

I'll leave it at that. I was just a football fan watching game and it doesnt matter to me. I thought it was a great game by both sides. Enjoyed what games I did get to watch, they all seemed like really competitive games.

I’ll choose not to believe you. I’m not for patty cake football and if that’s what Kentucky high school football is gonna subscribe to then I wouldn’t want a title under that ideology. It’s already watered down enough with six classes in a small state. I didn’t “fail” to list anything. I listed what you asked for and you didn’t like it. Not my fault. I’ll defend those kids forever and always. By the way, I’ve never seen a referee stop a game at the high school level to tie a kid’s cleats for him. Just sayin... and I’ll leave it at that.
Messages In This Thread
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship) - by PorterPanthers - 12-03-2018, 11:46 PM