Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship)
PorterPanthers Wrote:Well a camera’s eyes aren’t biased and it’s clear the crack back block call was ridiculous. You obviously haven’t been reading all of this thread. So everything refs do and say is gospel? Please man if it was reversed you’d feel the same way.

I’ve read every post. I watched the game live and I have seen the replay and I did and do believe the calls were the right calls. If the roles were reversed I would hope I would be hurt and frustrated, and not looking to cast blame on another human because my team did lose. My thoughts are that if JC had taken care of business in the red zone those td’s would not have mattered. JC left either 12 or 28 points off the boards because they didn’t score in those trips. The reason they didn’t score was because of FS.
It’s like and employee that has seven times to be absent a year and on the eighth time they get released from their duties. The employee uses 7 of them fishing and then the on the eighth time they have to be off because of sickness and they get fired, management is wrong because they fired them because they were legitimately sick. NO! It was the other seven times of not doing the right thing is what got them fired.
If JC had scored on just one of those drives they would have one, but they didn’t. I did not have a son playing on either team, but the best team won Saturday night in Lexington.
Congrats to FS.
Also, congrats to JC for a great season. It didn’t end the way you wanted, but let it motivate you to get better on and off the field and not bitter.
Messages In This Thread
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship) - by Mcats10 - 12-03-2018, 06:41 PM