Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship)
PorterPanthers Wrote:Ok so the first call was an illegal blind side block. By rule, for that to be called, a player must be recognized as “peeling back” to make a block when the block is determined to be far enough behind the play that it isn’t necessary. I also watched the replays on the jumbotron and streaming. That’s not what happened so that was the more devastating of the two.
I also rewatched the second call so yes I watched the QB after the pass was thrown. Two JC players coming in from the right of the QB and one made contact as the ball was being released while the other made contact just after, before the QBs arm was even following through his throw.

No, you dont know what the rule says cause it doesnt say any of that at all. Where are you getting your rule info from? I think you should look up the rule yourself and not what you hear cause that is not anywhere close to what the rule says about illegal blindside blocks. Look up the rules and I think you'll have a different opinion. But to each his own.
Messages In This Thread
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship) - by Ref Devil - 12-03-2018, 06:37 PM