Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship)
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Wow, another great game with 2 evenly matched teams. I was impressed with both teams defenses, although, both found a way to grind out some yards. This was the definition of a slobbernocker if I ever saw one. Both teams had some big, strong kids, but, also had more speed than I anticipated. JC just couldn't get the ball in the end zone when they got into the red zone. Credit FS for stiffening up when challenged. FS made a couple more big plays and got the W.. Congrats to the Wildcats on the Championship and to JC on a hard fought game and great season.

I know a lot of people are talking about all the powerhouse 3a teams moving up next year, but, man, these 2 teams aren't going anywhere and won't be an easy task for any of them..

If Boyle, Corbin, Central, or Lexington Catholic thinks they'll go to 4A and dominate right away, which I dont think they do, then their badly mistaken. I dont think either 4 or Belfry could beat either Johnson Central or Franklin Simpson this year.
Messages In This Thread
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship) - by #55PirateFan - 12-02-2018, 03:29 AM