Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwood 21, Pikeville 20 (1A Championship)
Gator95 Wrote:The stupidity came from Pikevilles play calling. Being a panther fan, I think you'd admit that.

I grew up hating Pikeville, but your team was clearly 2-3 TD's better. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
While there were some plays I questioned, your statement was ridiculous. Great coaching the entire season and tonight. A fan in the stands doesn’t have the perspective of a coach in the box sometimes, so I tend to not question it as much. Do I believe we were better? Absolutely. All day every day and twice on Sunday. But today wasn’t in the cards and for a fan of a program that hasn’t been relevant since the Tim Couch era to say he feels sorry for Pikeville players being robbed due to bad coaching, obviously don’t know what good coaching looks like. I’m the end, Beechwood won, and I tip my hat to those boys and staff. It was like 80-20 against us in the fan polls before the game on here that Beechwood would basically roll us. That was proven wrong. Pikeville will be back
Messages In This Thread
Beechwood 21, Pikeville 20 (1A Championship) - by PHSForever - 12-01-2018, 09:26 AM