Poll: Are you in favor of a special event throwback uniform?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
83.33%
NO
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwback Uniforms.... Yay or Nay?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Not every game or not even every season.... but I think it would be great to see a team break out a throwback uniforms for the football team and cheerleading squad for a special event. I realize the cost would be a big deterrent, but let's say for the sake of argument that all gear is sponsored to no charge to the school or team. Ask the students and fans to dress in older clothing from their school years (if they have any) or even from the time period when the throwback uniforms are from.

So what say you....... Would you be in favor of your team wearing a throwback style uniform? If so, what year and style would said uniform be?

I would love to see my JC team wear the Mustard yellow helmet with black facemask, black jersey with white numerals & lettering and mustard yellow pants.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:With school systems already asking more from students as far as supplies and such it is hard for me to see how spending money on throwback uniforms would make sense. Spend the money on supplies for the school room. Use the uniforms the team has. They are good enough. I know that may not be a popular answer, but being financially strapped and a parent seeing these fees and lists from school is sending home is absurd. As a sports fan, I too would enjoy a throwback night, just do not see how under the current financial strain public schools claim they are in, it can be done in good conscience.

Please see Bolded, Italic & underlined section of the original post.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Messages In This Thread
Throwback Uniforms.... Yay or Nay? - by FoSho - 08-15-2018, 03:58 PM
Throwback Uniforms.... Yay or Nay? - by FoSho - 08-15-2018, 04:21 PM
Throwback Uniforms.... Yay or Nay? - by Hound05 - 08-15-2018, 07:48 PM
Throwback Uniforms.... Yay or Nay? - by Big Chief - 08-16-2018, 04:29 AM
Throwback Uniforms.... Yay or Nay? - by Hound05 - 08-16-2018, 06:05 AM
Throwback Uniforms.... Yay or Nay? - by thsrocks - 08-16-2018, 05:24 PM
Throwback Uniforms.... Yay or Nay? - by Poseidon - 08-16-2018, 05:25 PM
Throwback Uniforms.... Yay or Nay? - by Pulp Fiction - 08-16-2018, 05:37 PM