Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A State Championship Boyle 40 Corbin 21
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Does it bother y’all that bad? I mean really. Something that has zero to do with you or your team. Lord I just try to get on here and read and talk football, and because Boyle County won one year every fan they have feels the need to get on here and talk crap. At least with Belfry most of them will discuss football. Too many grown men from Boyle acting like little boys over the internet. These kids get on here and read this stuff and see y’all make a fool out of yourself. Take it to topix if you wanna troll all day. I’m just trying to talk football. If I wanted to see trolls all day I’d get on Facebook or something that’s full of predominantly high schoolers.

Dude I don't know you.

I'd love to only talk football. But the problem with that is that their are trolls on here that prevent it. I have discussed football with you anytime you've posted football items. I'm good with that from you and will respect you with that.

On another note. The reason for me going back and forth with Corbin fans is because all of the relentless ignorance posted by several of their posters leading up to (and after) both the middle school and high school games. I was shocked at their ridiculous posts and complete disregard for facts. So I decided to be their Huckleberry. If you choose not to participate that's cool with me. But as long as these guys wanna sling mud I'm good with that too. It's entertaining. Lol

So

You can either ignore the posts between the team with three titles and the team with eight. And I'll respond to you in a separate and honest tone.

Or

Stay out of this thread if it bothers you.

But to answer the question, no, it doesn't bother me. It does however bother them and that's the goal. Personally I couldn't care less how many they claim.

I'm just sayin.
Messages In This Thread
3A State Championship Boyle 40 Corbin 21 - by FoSho - 12-13-2017, 03:11 PM