Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A State Championship Boyle 40 Corbin 21
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I think the seniors from Boyle were pretty under appreciated by the Boyle posters. Don't get me wrong, the sophomore skill guys did some great things, but those pass plays don't open up without the Boyle county offensive line dominating up front in the run game. They blocked our bigs one on one, and we're able to get bodies on our backers. I honestly don't think it mattered who was running the ball behind those guys, they would've had success. That being said, I think most of those big guys are gone for Boyle after this season. I know Corbin returns most of the guy's on the line and a lot of skill as well. I actually think Corbin will match up better with Boyle next season than they did this season. There is a TON of work to do between now and then though. Good luck to all, congrats to Boyle on their state title. Hopefully we'll get ours next year.

I don’t think they’re under appreciated at all. The OLine will have some huge holes and some defensive holes as well. But they will grow into it. If they play again next year, can’t wait to see it again. :igiveup:
Messages In This Thread
3A State Championship Boyle 40 Corbin 21 - by Hatz - 12-03-2017, 10:37 PM