Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea and Playground Rhetoric
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Consistent revisionism. And I mean consistent. And, yet again, strutting about the barnyard, plume wide...eh, peacock, peacock, peacock, master of nothing but your own tiny domain.

In context, have you oil in your lamp, have you a return on the Master's investment, or, foolish and selfish and self-willed, have you no oil, hid the talent, ignored the need. Blah, blah, blah, Peacock, you overstuffed turd.

Speaking of overstuffed birds, you're as full of it as a Christmas turkey. You can never put into reasonable terms any sort of argument. All you ever got is a name or a politically correct buzz word, or a dodge, or a misinterpretation, or a flat out lie. I notice you are somewhat obsessed with crap. It oozes out of every pore, you can scarcely make a post without some sort of reference to it, and everything you burp up on here smells a lot like it. Have you tried the gallon sized jugs of Listerine as I suggested yet? Or maybe you'd just be better off to only talk downwind?

Don't speak to me about The Master when you deny Him by denying that which He has written.
John 1:14 (KJV)
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Any of this filtering through that liberal bias of yours? He is the Word, and the Word is Him. Now which part of Him is it that you, the great Sombrero, would deny by parsing Scripture passages again?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
North Korea and Playground Rhetoric - by jetpilot - 08-11-2017, 12:02 PM
North Korea and Playground Rhetoric - by jetpilot - 08-11-2017, 08:32 PM
North Korea and Playground Rhetoric - by Pick6 - 08-15-2017, 02:59 AM
North Korea and Playground Rhetoric - by TheRealThing - 08-15-2017, 04:58 PM