Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Korea and Playground Rhetoric
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"I'll tear into your ass like a spider monkey."

"Nuh-uh, I'll hit you with bottle rockets."

"So? I'll take smarter bottle rockets and knock yours down."

Sometimes valor, sometimes discretion, and a wise man knows which is called for.

Somebody get some adults in the room.
Like Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice? Obama made sure Iran gets nukes, Hillary sold uranium to Russia for massive kickbacks to her crime foundation, and Rice is telling us to get comfortable with NK having nukes. You are dumb beyond belief.
jetpilot Wrote:Like Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice? Obama made sure Iran gets nukes, Hillary sold uranium to Russia for massive kickbacks to her crime foundation, and Rice is telling us to get comfortable with NK having nukes. You are dumb beyond belief.

Yes he is,but it takes someone even dumber to put a like to some of his idiocy.
Chump taljs a mean game but like mrs bobbie seger he is harmless.
⬆ Consider, zealots, the Cuban missile crisis: behind the scenes negotiations, cabinet meetings, measured public statements. Nothing escalates a situation like schoolyard rhetoric and testosterone checks. As far as "dumb beyond belief," ...Physician, know thyself.

And Bob, well, you know.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Chump taljs a mean game but like mrs bobbie seger he is harmless.

I know you mean well by this, but please be sensitive to people's gender. The user Bob Seger could go by he, she, ve, xe, or ze - we truly don't know. But please try not to refer to use the user as an alternate gender pronoun to make light of her/his/their/pers/eir/vis/ver's gender.

Best way to do it, instead of Mr. or Mrs. please use Mx. Thank you.
WideRight05 Wrote:I know you mean well by this, but please be sensitive to people's gender. The user Bob Seger could go by he, she, ve, xe, or ze - we truly don't know. But please try not to refer to use the user as an alternate gender pronoun to make light of her/his/their/pers/eir/vis/ver's gender.

Best way to do it, instead of Mr. or Mrs. please use Mx. Thank you.

Have you, p-diddler, ever personally known a human being struggling with sexual identity issues? In your tongue-in-cheek heart, surely you realize that hormone levels might also have been impacted in the de-evolution we refer to as "the fall"? Beyond a polarizing political issue, paraded around by culture warriors of both sides, folks struggling in these areas are real human beings, not pieces on a chess board to be manipulated. Keep it up, Jugmush, it's just so enlighteningly funny.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Consider, zealots, the Cuban missile crisis: behind the scenes negotiations, cabinet meetings, measured public statements. Nothing escalates a situation like schoolyard rhetoric and testosterone checks. As far as "dumb beyond belief," ...Physician, know thyself.

And Bob, well, you know.

Haha you go back to a Dem who has been dead for almost 55 years to find some sense. JFK most definitely would not be a Dem today. Your merry band of idiots have weakened this country substantially and the first person who takes a tough attitude toward our enemies has you getting out the crying towels.Confusedhh:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Have you, p-diddler, ever personally known a human being struggling with sexual identity issues? In your tongue-in-cheek heart, surely you realize that hormone levels might also have been impacted in the de-evolution we refer to as "the fall"? Beyond a polarizing political issue, paraded around by culture warriors of both sides, folks struggling in these areas are real human beings, not pieces on a chess board to be manipulated. Keep it up, Jugmush, it's just so enlighteningly funny.

Yes, I have known quite a few from college that had that going on. I am just trying to educate our friend on the topic, that's all. People should be referred to by the pronoun they prefer. Whether that's he, she, ze, xe, ve, or any other pronoun of choice.
jetpilot Wrote:Haha you go back to a Dem who has been dead for almost 55 years to find some sense. JFK most definitely would not be a Dem today. Your merry band of idiots have weakened this country substantially and the first person who takes a tough attitude toward our enemies has you getting out the crying towels.Confusedhh:

Zealots are dangerous. Nobody here is crying. Dream on.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Consider, zealots, the Cuban missile crisis: behind the scenes negotiations, cabinet meetings, measured public statements. Nothing escalates a situation like schoolyard rhetoric and testosterone checks. As far as "dumb beyond belief," ...Physician, know thyself.

And Bob, well, you know.
Yeah , I know Geraldo. Here's the truth though.

It just kills you that Trump has something that you've always wanted but have never been able to obtain, doesn't it? You've wished for, hoped for, prayed for, cried for and coveted.

That be a set of balls. Right Geraldo?
🎱
Typical Bob

"Here's a man. He sees the great white. The shore is near. He paddles toward the danger. He screams, 'I got balls.'"

"Not for long," yells the crowd.

Christ had a pair. You don't even know what true manhood is you colossal bozo.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:��
Typical Bob

"Here's a man. He sees the great white. The shore is near. He paddles toward the danger. He screams, 'I got balls.'"

"Not for long," yells the crowd.

Christ had a pair. You don't even know what true manhood is you colossal bozo.
But see we are not talking about Christ, we are talking about you, a major laugher to the male species. But knowing how the mind of a superior feeling little liberal twerp thinks, you imagine yourself as being Christ, though. So, very predictable and expected.

I think we all have a pretty good idea, based on the sissified stuff that you post on here that you certainly don't fit into the category.

All I know is that when the Billy Bush video came out, you, hoping that it was all true, got all excited and said "here am I, grab mine!!, grab mine!!"

Ah, Bob, dear, sweet, chipped shoulder, Bob. Were I a very rich man, I guess I could grab a woman's genitalia and she'd be ok with it. Is that how you taught your offspring to view the world? That the rich and powerful are to be so envied, so desirous, that even the offspring of such a "man" as Boob Segar are just waiting for some johnny rich lately to grab their genitalia.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
Ah, Bob, dear, sweet, chipped shoulder, Bob. Were I a very rich man, I guess I could grab a woman's genitalia and she'd be ok with it. Is that how you taught your offspring to view the world? That the rich and powerful are to be so envied, so desirous, that even the offspring of such a "man" as Boob Segar are just waiting for some johnny rich lately to grab their genitalia.

Oh sweet little Urban Senorita oh, sensitive little lady....You're the one who's all bent out of shape because no one would grab yours.

I'm cool as a cucumber.
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh sweet little Urban Senorita oh, sensitive little lady....You're the one who's all bent out of shape because no one would grab yours.

I'm cool as a cucumber.

Ah, hog trough Bob, I see you. "Jesus wept." Now, about that long overdue counseling session concerning that chipped shoulder: perhaps an actual talk with one of those college professors you seem to just despise?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, hog trough Bob, I see you. "Jesus wept." Now, about that long overdue counseling session concerning that chipped shoulder: perhaps an actual talk with one of those college professors you seem to just despise?
What kind of stupid rambling is that?

The biggest liar and most dishonest poster on this forum now thinks himself Joel Osteen....That's rich.. Excuse me Urban Senorita, but I have more confidence in Charlie Manson than I do you.

:zzz:
Bob Seger Wrote:What kind of stupid rambling is that?

The biggest liar and most dishonest poster on this forum now thinks himself Joel Osteen....That's rich.. Excuse me Urban Senorita, but I have more confidence in Charlie Manson than I do you.

:zzz:

Bob, President Trump will prove, in my opinion, that all your "dishonest poster" subterfuge is a zealot's song. So, pardon me, Chipper, if I just have to chuckle. "Physician, know thyself."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Bob, President Trump will prove, in my opinion, that all your "dishonest poster" subterfuge is a zealot's song. So, pardon me, Chipper, if I just have to chuckle. "Physician, know thyself."
Trump? Who is even talking about anything regarding Trump?

Naw, you're just a pathological liar. That's pretty much where it starts and ends.

I wouldn't be surprised that in real life you are a drag queen.
Bob Seger Wrote:Trump? Who is even talking about anything regarding Trump?

Naw, you're just a pathological liar. That's pretty much where it starts and ends.

I wouldn't be surprised that in real life you are a drag queen.

And I wouldn't be surprised if you were engaging from Charlottsville.

And, really, Bob, I see you, and that's where it begins and ends. So, you using a phrase like "pathological liar'? I can't help but chuckle.
uh huh!!
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And I wouldn't be surprised if you were engaging from Charlottsville.

And, really, Bob, I see you, and that's where it begins and ends. So, you using a phrase like "pathological liar'? I can't help but chuckle.

Bob Seger Wrote:uh huh!!

Hey Bob, speaking of chuckling, ever notice how the mentally challenged are always laughing and running their mouth instead of listening like they should? But past that, it's incredible to live in the time when liars will profess A form of godliness but deny the power thereof, even to the point of rejecting the Scriptures that cannot be reconciled with their liberal ideology.
Not that the estrogen awash Sombrero ever bothers to try and develop his own thread starter, but North Korea poses no idle threat. The nuclear threat is biad at the minimum as they actually have missile capable submarines and a burgeoning ICBM fleet. But libs like Sombrero will continue to deny the reality of the coming war even when the missiles are in the air.
TheRealThing Wrote:Hey Bob, speaking of chuckling, ever notice how the mentally challenged are always laughing and running their mouth instead of listening like they should? But past that, it's incredible to live in the time when liars will profess A form of godliness but deny the power thereof, even to the point of rejecting the Scriptures that cannot be reconciled with their liberal ideology.

Blah, blah, blah saith the zealot. What are you personally doing to answer the challenge of Matthew 25: 31-46? Spouting a zealot's theology? What's the chances Donald J. Trump tells the truth consistently? Careful, there, Peacock, plenty of ammunition abounds. And, we'll see.
TheRealThing Wrote:Not that the estrogen awash Sombrero ever bothers to try and develop his own thread starter, but North Korea poses no idle threat. The nuclear threat is biad at the minimum as they actually have missile capable submarines and a burgeoning ICBM fleet. But libs like Sombrero will continue to deny the reality of the coming war even when the missiles are in the air.

Not that Cuba posed a threat...

Note: the contention was that testosterone-infused public rhetoric is a foolish way to navigate a situation such as this, as a standing is conferred upon North Korea's dictator he does not deserve. In fact, the reality of a nuclear exchange is precisely the explanation of Kennedy's approach. Also of note: the criticism was not of a tough-minded approach to North Korea, but rather of a blathering, frothing war of words that suited a middle school playground more aptly than a President of the United States. But, ding ding ding, PeeWeeGee, thanks for playing.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Blah, blah, blah saith the zealot. What are you personally doing to answer the challenge of Matthew 25: 31-46? Spouting a zealot's theology? What's the chances Donald J. Trump tells the truth consistently? Careful, there, Peacock, plenty of ammunition abounds. And, we'll see.

Like Daniel, I intend to stand in my lot at the end of my days.

Roosevelt was unfaithful as was JFK. Then there was was the epic exploits of Bronco Billy, and of of course the standard set by your hero Obama, to which no man will ever sink again. Of whatever indiscretions DJT is guilty, those happened BEFORE his marriage. And I double dog dare you to type Obama's name on the search bar and see what comes up. Trump is thrice the man Obama is,is. Meanwhile, your incessant defenses of homosexuality, abortion on demand and all things liberal are written here on this forum and will stand against you for all eternity at the judgment.

The passage you reference in Mathew, deals only and exclusively with the lost. I am saved, and therefore one of "the king's brethren" as mentioned in said passage. Feeding the hungry is a noble pursuit, but though I hate to break it to you, only the saved are brethren of God. Thus the reference here is for any who offer solace and comfort to God's children fleeing the horror of the antichrist during the great tribulation.

So not only are you misapplying Mathew 25 incorrectly, you have failed miserably to understand the context as it relates to sheep and goats. The sheep (set on God's right hand), go to be forever with God. The goats (the cursed) set on His left, are told to depart from Him into everlasting fire. In other words you are woefully ignorant of the truths of this scripture. And frankly, I would feel bad for anybody that far off base. I mean talk about getting picked off, brother not only did you not see the throw, you got tagged and the ump called you out before you knew a thing about it.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Not that Cuba posed a threat...

Note: the contention was that testosterone-infused public rhetoric is a foolish way to navigate a situation such as this, as a standing is conferred upon North Korea's dictator he does not deserve. In fact, the reality of a nuclear exchange is precisely the explanation of Kennedy's approach. Also of note: the criticism was not of a tough-minded approach to North Korea, but rather of a blathering, frothing war of words that suited a middle school playground more aptly than a President of the United States. But, ding ding ding, PeeWeeGee, thanks for playing.

Nikita Kruschev understood MAD, and reluctantly backed off in Cuba. Kim Jong un is a world class cretin with a brand new nuclear arsenal, not to mention Iran. Both are quite willing to reduce the US to ashes if not the planet and in a suicide bomber's blaze of hate. Maybe you'll be among those fortunate thousands who get vaporized in a 10 thousand degree flash. :Thumbs: I am well aware of the thread premise dumbrero, you're the guy who can't follow along.
TheRealThing Wrote:Nikita Kruschev understood MAD, and reluctantly backed off in Cuba. Kim Jong un is a world class cretin with a brand new nuclear arsenal, not to mention Iran. Both are quite willing to reduce the US to ashes if not the planet and in a suicide bomber's blaze of hate. Maybe you'll be among those fortunate thousands who get vaporized in a 10 thousand degree flash. :Thumbs: I am well aware of the thread premise dumbrero, you're the guy who can't follow along.

I think, sadly enough, you think you do. Can you explain how school yard rhetoric and bombastic proclamation reduce tensions? Kim Jong un, unlike most of his citizens, enjoys ribeye steak and movie nights. He might well like to reduce the United States to ash, but he certainly does not want to be ash himself as a consequence. It is quite likely he believes his reign as teeny tyrant is tenuous and is trigger-happy itchy nervous about war game exercises at his back door. I reject your premise that Kim Jong un desires a nuclear exchange with the United States. What he wants is assurance and certainty that his teeny tyrant's kingdom will not be wrestled from him. Do you think, TRT, that Donald J. Trump has carefully studied Kim Jong un as Kennedy studied Kruschev? I don't.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I think, sadly enough, you think you do. Can you explain how school yard rhetoric and bombastic proclamation reduce tensions? Kim Jong un, unlike most of his citizens, enjoys ribeye steak and movie nights. He might well like to reduce the United States to ash, but he certainly does not want to be ash himself as a consequence. It is quite likely he believes his reign as teeny tyrant is tenuous and is trigger-happy itchy nervous about war game exercises at his back door. I reject your premise that Kim Jong un desires a nuclear exchange with the United States. What he wants is assurance and certainty that his teeny tyrant's kingdom will not be wrestled from him. Do you think, TRT, that Donald J. Trump has carefully studied Kim Jong un as Kennedy studied Kruschev? I don't.

Who really cares what you reject or what you think? You never have the first clue what you're talking about, be it the Sombrero brand of pseudo-spirituality or the secular. And the more ridiculous others make you look the more you retreat into denial and self delusion. But hey, not to worry. You're still tops with your posse. They're totally impressed with you.
TheRealThing Wrote:Who really cares what you reject or what you think? You never have the first clue what you're talking about, be it the Sombrero brand of pseudo-spirituality or the secular. And the more ridiculous others make you look the more you retreat into denial and self delusion. But hey, not to worry. You're still tops with your posse. They're totally impressed with you.

My, you are a sad, wee man, aren't you. The truth? Your peacocking, Forum Boy gig? It's old. It's tired. It's boring. So, blah, blah, blah, peacock.
Pages: 1 2