Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the deal with Belfry's pep section...
BMS took a fan bus and had a whole lot more support at their co tourney.  Parents,  kids...the band...huge participation!  Made plenty of noise!  :pirateshoot:

I dont know whats wrong on the high school level.  But I do know that "yes" there were pep rallys before most every football game!!  During BBall they have continued the dress up days, it is soposed to be mandatory for cheerleaders, but most other students dont participate, they've had some pep rallys, always have to do signs, make bags ect.  but its the student body who are not cheering or playing, they just have no school spirit and as far as adults go, its mostly JUST parents during BBall.  I know one thing that makes me mad, is that my family has and will continue to buy every T shirt/sweat shirt Belfry sells and we go to every game, football and basketball both and have for years.  We have our seats ect ect.  THEN come tourney time, people who never come out and support Belfry all of the sudden come out of the woodwork and WANT THE GOOD SEATS  :argue:  I know its hard to find time, but if we can find time anyone can.  We work, we have kids on several differnt playing levels, and we make time  :thumpsup:  COME ON BELFRY GET INVOLVED
Messages In This Thread
What is the deal with Belfry's pep section... - by Tweety - 03-11-2006, 08:34 PM