Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County at Estill County 9/30
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt has played much better football for the past six quarters. They played well in the second half of the Letcher Central game and played a complete game against Knott Central. If Breathitt can limit their turnovers, they have a chance to pull out the win, but if they start turning the ball over, they have no chance. Breathitt has some playmakers on the offensive side of the ball, but they haven't been consistent. Defensively, this game is a bad match up for the bobcats. Estill likes to run a lot, and we all know how the bobcats have fared against the run. Although, they looked better last week, Knott Central is a more pass oriented team and Breathitt has been decent against the pass this year. Hopefully, Coach Moore has some things figured out on defense and we continue to see improvements. I feel like the winner of this game will win the district. Although, I have been critical of the bobcats this year, I'm going out on a limb and taking the bobcats by a score of 45-38. Good luck Bobcats!!

Your pass defense was good not sure about the run kcc had 3 rush attempts for 83 yards your pass rush was also very good in this game
Messages In This Thread
Breathitt County at Estill County 9/30 - by 64SUR - 09-27-2016, 01:47 AM
Breathitt County at Estill County 9/30 - by patsfan01 - 09-27-2016, 06:07 PM
Breathitt County at Estill County 9/30 - by bcpc - 09-27-2016, 08:45 PM
Breathitt County at Estill County 9/30 - by 64SUR - 10-01-2016, 02:27 AM