Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Lives Matter Terrorist Shooting
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Economic injustice is a constant theme in Scriprure. Thus, the prophets foreshadow the black rider's message. I did not suggest the black horse or rider was mentioned.

I will say that standing in line behind folks buying groceries with government cards does not erode my belief in progressive taxation; however, believing in progressive taxation does not mean I support cycles of dependency that actually erode human dignity.

Sombrero the only message the black horse conveys is the coming famine associated prophetically with The Great Tribulation. There will be a time of false peace, as in the white horse and his rider the anti-Christ, the false peace will be shattered nearly as soon as it is conceived with the emergence of the red horse, War. famine always follows war as in the black horse, then the pale horse comes and with him comes pestilence or disease.

You mentioned the balances in the hand of the rider on the black horse. He had a scale in his hand because the scarcity of food will make it precious enough to weigh and ration with great care. No inequality, no message, just judgment which is in the case you mentioned comes in the form of famine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Black Lives Matter Terrorist Shooting - by TheRealThing - 07-14-2016, 03:39 AM
Black Lives Matter Terrorist Shooting - by Pick6 - 07-14-2016, 02:19 PM
Black Lives Matter Terrorist Shooting - by Pick6 - 07-15-2016, 06:05 PM