Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI's Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring email case against Clinton
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Those coal mining jobs have been lost partly because natural gas prices dropped, but in the long term, Obama's War on Coal is to blame. Neither Romney nor McCain are very conservative, IMO. Romney is the grandfather of Obamacare. McCain, like Trump, prefers criticizing Republicans more than Democrats. I voted for both of them as the lesser of two evils, and either of them would make a far better president than Trump, but I am not settling again.

You do realize that many of the jobs that Trump has not outsourced to China, Mexico, and other countries, he has filled with foreign workers in this country, don't you?

Trump does not want true free trade because making large political donation to crooked politicians like Hillary has allowed him to prosper under the rigged system that he claims to oppose.

Bob Seger Wrote:So, what do you personally think is the best solution that will keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House? I cant think of anything myself other than to vote for Donald Trump, like him or not...A none vote for Trump is in essense a vote for Hillary Clinton....Voting for a third party candidate is also a Hillary Clinton vote...Soooo?

THE BOLDED
This kind of allege is libelous and you cannot back it up in any way except in speculation.

He doesn't have an alternative to Trump Bob, I've asked him that same question over and over. Trump has hurt himself no doubt. But as long as we have #NeverTrumpsters out there poisoning every blog, newspaper, TV show and the TWIT-tersphere, you can't tell me they aren't actively helping Hillary. Whether they can figure that out for themselves or not might be another question.

In any case, since I have already pointed out the obvious where the tired war on women ploy which the Dems have unbelievably successfully played yet again, is the deal with Hispanics and Jorge Ramos et-al. The Hispanic ire is a put-on because those who are here legally are okay with doing it right, I mean, that's the way they had to do it, right? But the illegals, now there is a different problem. They supposedly cannot legally vote, because they are not here legally. They're criminals of a sort and yet under this administration, they know they can spit on American citizens who they think support Trump, as well as to commit various physical assaults and battery to include cussing proper taxpaying citizens to a fare-thee-neer. And let's not forget getting run out of Mexican restaurants. If I think for one second that those serving me at a Mexican restaurant feel like that, they know what they can do with their chips and their salsa!

But there is a very good reason that the Dems have blocked the Republican effort to mandate voter ID's. Without them, those illegal immigrants could not steal into the polls, devoid of the first shred of ID and cast their illegal ballots. The Dems know it but hey, they also know all those ballots will be cast for some Dem and let the good times roll. That is unless Trump would get elected and then the New Sheriff, complete with his "star" will come to town.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
FBI's Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring email case against Clinton - by TheRealThing - 07-06-2016, 06:24 PM