Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FBI's Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring email case against Clinton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We now officially live in a nation governed by men and not by laws. I had suspected that the anonymous sources that Trump cited had ties to Hillary Clinton, but obviously the information was accurate. There is virtually no chance that DoJ attorneys will go against Comey's recommendation.

This is a dark day in American history.

Quote:FBI's Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring a case against Clinton for emails

In an announcement that is sure to reverberate across American politics, FBI Director James Comey said his office is not recommending prosecutors bring charges against Hillary Clinton for her handling of classified information in connection to private email servers.
"Although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case," Comey said Tuesday.

Addressing inevitable complaints about the investigation, Comey emphasized that "this investigation was done honestly, competently, and independently."

"No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear," he said. "I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation — including people in government — but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation because we did our investigation the right way."

Comey began his address by explaining what investigators found during their investigation. He said that the investigation showed that 110 emails in 52 email chains were determined to include classified information at the time they were received.

Comey also said the FBI assessed that there was no direct evidence that Clinton's personal email domain was hacked. It is possible, however, that hostile actors gained access, he added.

He characterized the investigation findings as showing that Clinton and her team were "extremely careless" but he said there was no clear evidence they intended to violate the law.

Still, Comey said the FBI's recommendation is that Clinton not face criminal charges for her actions.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," he said.

The FBI interviewed Democratic U.S. presidential candidate Clinton for three and a half hours on Saturday as part of the probe into her use of a private email server while serving as secretary of state, her campaign said.

The interview at FBI headquarters in Washington followed a week of intense public focus on the investigation and on Clinton's viability as a presidential candidate, with four months to go to the election. Her campaign has tried for months to downplay the controversy as a distraction.

In an interview broadcast on MSNBC, Clinton said she was happy to do the FBI interview, which her spokesman earlier described as "voluntary."

"I've been answering questions for over a year" regarding the private email server, Clinton said.

It was not clear if the questioning of Clinton signaled an imminent conclusion to the investigation in a pivotal time for the presidential race. It does follow FBI interviews of several of Clinton's former staff members, as well as her top aide Huma Abedin.

Clinton is expected to be formally nominated as the Democratic candidate for the Nov. 8 presidential election at the party's convention in less than four weeks. The former secretary of state is currently the front-runner for the White House with polls showing her leading presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump.

In a tweet on Saturday, Trump said it was "impossible for the FBI not to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton. What she did was wrong!"
Yesterday we celebrated, today we mourn.
A jury decides guilt. That's why you take it to a grand jury and let them decide if there is enough to warrent prosecution. The FBI is suppose to investigate and hand over the info. Sounds like they are the political jury here. If a grand jury finds sufficient cause to indict then you go forward. Intent has no bearing on a gross negligence law...NONE. The fix was on weeks ago. Everything he said put on notice that she broke the law. She didn't admit to it so we don't prosecute....really.
There's one way we can rebuke Clinton, the FBI, DOJ and our bloated government...do what we gotta do to NOT elect Hillary Clinton.

Republican primary voters have brushed aside a few good statesmen for Donald Trump. When the general comes he will be our only alternative with a chance. Trump has proven he is a shrewd/ruthless business man. He's proven he can be brash and even vulgar at times. You can also argue he has proven to be a patriot. One thing we CANNOT say about Trump is that he is a proven self-serving, lieing, crooked, ruthless politician.

What has Hillary proven to be as a politician? I'll let you guys decide that.

Let's rebuke the norm and elect Trump, then hold his feet to the same fire we hold to Hillary's. This is our only chance to turn the table. Even if Trump is an abstract failure, our message will be sent.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:There's one way we can rebuke Clinton, the FBI, DOJ and our bloated government...do what we gotta do to NOT elect Hillary Clinton.

Republican primary voters have brushed aside a few good statesmen for Donald Trump. When the general comes he will be our only alternative with a chance. Trump has proven he is a shrewd/ruthless business man. He's proven he can be brash and even vulgar at times. You can also argue he has proven to be a patriot. One thing we CANNOT say about Trump is that he is a proven self-serving, lieing, crooked, ruthless politician.

What has Hillary proven to be as a politician? I'll let you guys decide that.

Let's rebuke the norm and elect Trump, then hold his feet to the same fire we hold to Hillary's. This is our only chance to turn the table. Even if Trump is an abstract failure, our message will be sent.

^^ Agree except that there is no real indication that Trump would be a failure, and I know that's not what you meant so don't think I was trying to connect that dot. But others will, and we have more than a betting chance of success if he follows his own business plan to any degree whatever. That being the fact that, was in the case of former campaign manager Lewandowski, who was allowed to do his job and Trump incorporated his advice into his personal strategy. Trump I believe, will listen to his cabinet members as he will likewise strive to work with Congress, and as he will try his best to get reasonable appointees on the SC.

If the people want more of being told what they're getting rather than having the privilege of exercising their voice in the process, then Hillary is their, I don't know what is she, manly girl? She does wear the pants-suit in the Clinton house.
Ok just curious who appointed FBI James Comey. :popcorn: Take your time. :novb:
Correct me if I'm wrong but did Comey actually say if it were anyone else there would be consequences. Paraphrasing of course.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but did Comey actually say if it were anyone else there would be consequences. Paraphrasing of course.
He said something to that effect. It is unbelievable that Hillary and probably most of her accomplices still hold top secret clearances. If they were normal federal employees, those would have been revoked long ago, and there would have been an effort to fire them. Had they been federal contractors, they would have been stripped of their clearances, fired, and prosecuted.

I think what Comey meant was that if Hillary and her staff held government positions, there would have been administrative but not criminal consequences for their actions.

The law is clear. It sounded like Comey struck a deal to deliver a strong public rebuke of Hillary in exchange for letting her walk. Comey will probably be Hillary's FBI Director if she is elected. If Trump manages to win the election, which is an extreme long shot, IMO, his first action should be to demand Comey's resignation. After assembling his cabinet, he should ask the new Attorney General to appoint a special prosecutor for the Clintons - assuming that they have not already been pardoned by Obama.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:He said something to that effect. It is unbelievable that Hillary and probably most of her accomplices still hold top secret clearances. If they were normal federal employees, those would have been revoked long ago, and there would have been an effort to fire them. Had they been federal contractors, they would have been stripped of their clearances, fired, and prosecuted.

I think what Comey meant was that if Hillary and her staff held government positions, there would have been administrative but not criminal consequences for their actions.

The law is clear. It sounded like Comey struck a deal to deliver a strong public rebuke of Hillary in exchange for letting her walk. Comey will probably be Hillary's FBI Director if she is elected. If Trump manages to win the election, which is an extreme long shot, IMO, his first action should be to demand Comey's resignation. After assembling his cabinet, he should ask the new Attorney General to appoint a special prosecutor for the Clintons - assuming that they have not already been pardoned by Obama.
Can they be pardoned before even being charged? If your not charged what ate you pardoned for?
Fear the Nation Wrote:Can they be pardoned before even being charged? If your not charged what ate you pardoned for?
Good question. According the the following article, the answer is yes. That does not seem right, but not much does seem right about our federal government at the moment.

Pre-emptive Presidential Pardons
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Good question. According the the following article, the answer is yes. That does not seem right, but not much does seem right about our federal government at the moment.

Pre-emptive Presidential Pardons

So you would have us all step aside and allow HRC to become POTUS because Trump is not sufficiently conservative? Is that essentially your position?
Pick6 Wrote:So you would have us all step aside and allow HRC to become POTUS because Trump is not sufficiently conservative? Is that essentially your position?
No, I would not have you do anything but vote your own conscience, as I will do.

I vote for the most conservative candidate who has a chance of winning. Republicans and Democrats are both about to nominate liberals. In the absence of conservative candidate who has a chance to win, I will vote for the most conservative candidate on the Virginia ballot.

Trump has almost no chance of carrying Virginia, so my vote will have no impact on the national results either way.
You may not like Trump, but electing Trum is the ONLY way of holding HRC accountable. Futhermore, I follow the general election polling very closely. Trum is out performing Romney in the independent vote, the hispanic vote and even the female vote. He is behind in the polls because only %75 of GOP is supporting him.

Hoot, you are the demographic (GOP Anti Trump) that is going to get HRC elected.
Pick6 Wrote:You may not like Trump, but electing Trum is the ONLY way of holding HRC accountable. Futhermore, I follow the general election polling very closely. Trum is out performing Romney in the independent vote, the hispanic vote and even the female vote. He is behind in the polls because only %75 of GOP is supporting him.

Hoot, you are the demographic (GOP Anti Trump) that is going to get HRC elected.
No, the demographic that is going to get Trump elected consists of people who failed to vote for a conservative in the GOP primaries and caucuses. That includes a large number of Democrats, which is the fault of the GOP leadership.

If you have already voted for Trump and he loses to Hillary, then you will have done more to elect her than I have done.

More than anything, Trump's continuing attacks on fellow Republicans and his idiotic tweets are the reason he trails in the polls and why he will most likely lose big to Hillary in November.

Trump and his supporters blaming potential voters for Trump's failure to win the support of conservatives = whose support he has boasted that he does not need is not going to improve his chances either.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No, the demographic that is going to get Trump elected consists of people who failed to vote for a conservative in the GOP primaries and caucuses. That includes a large number of Democrats, which is the fault of the GOP leadership.

If you have already voted for Trump and he loses to Hillary, then you will have done more to elect her than I have done.

More than anything, Trump's continuing attacks on fellow Republicans and his idiotic tweets are the reason he trails in the polls and why he will most likely lose big to Hillary in November.

Trump and his supporters blaming potential voters for Trump's failure to win the support of conservatives = whose support he has boasted that he does not need is not going to improve his chances either.

I get it now! All those liberal out of work coal miners and factory workers whose government dictated that it was in their interests to have their jobs outsourced. How did those conservative candidates Romney and McCain do?
Pick6 Wrote:I get it now! All those liberal out of work coal miners and factory workers whose government dictated that it was in their interests to have their jobs outsourced. How did those conservative candidates Romney and McCain do?

I don't think either are very conservative, McCain especially. Both are more to the center. Romney was in a tough position as governor because of Massachusetts being such a heavy Democrat state (right now, for example, Republicans control 34 of the 160 seats in the house and 5 of the 40 senate seats), but McCain has not been a trustworthy vote in the Senate and has often backed down on key bills.
Pick6 Wrote:I get it now! All those liberal out of work coal miners and factory workers whose government dictated that it was in their interests to have their jobs outsourced. How did those conservative candidates Romney and McCain do?
Those coal mining jobs have been lost partly because natural gas prices dropped, but in the long term, Obama's War on Coal is to blame. Neither Romney nor McCain are very conservative, IMO. Romney is the grandfather of Obamacare. McCain, like Trump, prefers criticizing Republicans more than Democrats. I voted for both of them as the lesser of two evils, and either of them would make a far better president than Trump, but I am not settling again.

You do realize that many of the jobs that Trump has not outsourced to China, Mexico, and other countries, he has filled with foreign workers in this country, don't you?

Trump does not want true free trade because making large political donation to crooked politicians like Hillary has allowed him to prosper under the rigged system that he claims to oppose.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Those coal mining jobs have been lost partly because natural gas prices dropped, but in the long term, Obama's War on Coal is to blame. Neither Romney nor McCain are very conservative, IMO. Romney is the grandfather of Obamacare. McCain, like Trump, prefers criticizing Republicans more than Democrats. I voted for both of them as the lesser of two evils, and either of them would make a far better president than Trump, but I am not settling again.

You do realize that many of the jobs that Trump has not outsourced to China, Mexico, and other countries, he has filled with foreign workers in this country, don't you?

Trump does not want true free trade because making large political donation to crooked politicians like Hillary has allowed him to prosper under the rigged system that he claims to oppose.

So, what do you personally think is the best solution that will keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House? I cant think of anything myself other than to vote for Donald Trump, like him or not...A none vote for Trump is in essense a vote for Hillary Clinton....Voting for a third party candidate is also a Hillary Clinton vote...Soooo?
You hit the nail squarely on its' head!

I am so frustrated and angry over the way that the FBI has handled this situation with HRC, I may not vote at all!! Why should we? OUR voices aren't being heard. I'm thinking of moving to Texas or Idaho or anywhere that's seriously considering defecting from the USA.
Granny Bear Wrote:You hit the nail squarely on its' head!

I am so frustrated and angry over the way that the FBI has handled this situation with HRC, I may not vote at all!! Why should we? OUR voices aren't being heard. I'm thinking of moving to Texas or Idaho or anywhere that's seriously considering defecting from the USA.

The problems we are going through right now are much bigger than any candidate can fix. We have turned away from God, we have morally we are bankrupt. Until we straighten out those two things, it doesn't matter who we send to the oval office. Even though as a society we often put hope in politicians to fix these issues, this is much more than a political problem.
Bob Seger Wrote:So, what do you personally think is the best solution that will keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House? I cant think of anything myself other than to vote for Donald Trump, like him or not...A none vote for Trump is in essense a vote for Hillary Clinton....Voting for a third party candidate is also a Hillary Clinton vote...Soooo?
As long as Trump keeps campaigning like an idiot and as long as he keeps wasting time attacking Republicans and waging feuds with Clinton surrogates like Elizabeth Warren instead of keeping the pressure on Clinton, there is nothing that will keep Hillary out of the White House.

Trump is actively driving away support with his campaign antics. Blame people for not supporting Trump all you want, but nobody is to blame for Trump's poor performance but Trump. Trump donated at least $100,000 to the Clinton slush fund knows as the Clinton Foundation. Nobody should feel guilty about not voting for either Hillary or Trump in November. It is a candidate's job to earn votes in an election. Trump is not entitled to my vote and he has done nothing to earn it.
Granny Bear Wrote:You hit the nail squarely on its' head!

Don't go to Idaho, the immigrants are running rampant out there. Plus the US Attorney is threatening anyone that speaks negatively about them. Go to Texas. Lol
WideRight05 Wrote:The problems we are going through right now are much bigger than any candidate can fix. We have turned away from God, we have morally we are bankrupt. Until we straighten out those two things, it doesn't matter who we send to the oval office. Even though as a society we often put hope in politicians to fix these issues, this is much more than a political problem.

My friend, Jesus will WEEP if HRC is elected. If you care about the Holocaust of the Unborn, you will not stand by and surrender SCOTUS to HRC! This is why I'm trying to get to Hoot. If HRC gets elected, it will be conservatives that put her in office!
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Those coal mining jobs have been lost partly because natural gas prices dropped, but in the long term, Obama's War on Coal is to blame. Neither Romney nor McCain are very conservative, IMO. Romney is the grandfather of Obamacare. McCain, like Trump, prefers criticizing Republicans more than Democrats. I voted for both of them as the lesser of two evils, and either of them would make a far better president than Trump, but I am not settling again.

Bob Seger Wrote:So, what do you personally think is the best solution that will keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House? I cant think of anything myself other than to vote for Donald Trump, like him or not...A none vote for Trump is in essense a vote for Hillary Clinton....Voting for a third party candidate is also a Hillary Clinton vote...Soooo?

THE BOLDED
This kind of allege is libelous and you cannot back it up in any way except in speculation.

He doesn't have an alternative to Trump Bob, I've asked him that same question over and over. Trump has hurt himself no doubt. But as long as we have #NeverTrumpsters out there poisoning every blog, newspaper, TV show and the TWIT-tersphere, you can't tell me they aren't actively helping Hillary. Whether they can figure that out for themselves or not might be another question.

In any case, since I have already pointed out the obvious where the tired war on women ploy which the Dems have unbelievably successfully played yet again, is the deal with Hispanics and Jorge Ramos et-al. The Hispanic ire is a put-on because those who are here legally are okay with doing it right, I mean, that's the way they had to do it, right? But the illegals, now there is a different problem. They supposedly cannot legally vote, because they are not here legally. They're criminals of a sort and yet under this administration, they know they can spit on American citizens who they think support Trump, as well as to commit various physical assaults and battery to include cussing proper taxpaying citizens to a fare-thee-neer. And let's not forget getting run out of Mexican restaurants. If I think for one second that those serving me at a Mexican restaurant feel like that, they know what they can do with their chips and their salsa!

But there is a very good reason that the Dems have blocked the Republican effort to mandate voter ID's. Without them, those illegal immigrants could not steal into the polls, devoid of the first shred of ID and cast their illegal ballots. The Dems know it but hey, they also know all those ballots will be cast for some Dem and let the good times roll. That is unless Trump would get elected and then the New Sheriff, complete with his "star" will come to town.
Pick6 Wrote:My friend, Jesus will WEEP if HRC is elected. If you care about the Holocaust of the Unborn, you will not stand by and surrender SCOTUS to HRC! This is why I'm trying to get to Hoot. If HRC gets elected, it will be conservatives that put her in office!

:Clap: ^^ Very well said. There is no such thing for the Christian as a safe haven where it comes to any election, much less this one. We stand at the precipice and heaven help any child of God who thinks they can somehow duck their responsibility. Trump says he is anti-abortion. Hillary says she is all-in abortion. It isn't exactly rocket science. And you are so right about the role of conservatives this time too. If they don't stop shooting inside the tent they will be largely responsible if Hillary gets the captains' chair.
WideRight05 Wrote:The problems we are going through right now are much bigger than any candidate can fix. We have turned away from God, we have morally we are bankrupt. Until we straighten out those two things, it doesn't matter who we send to the oval office. Even though as a society we often put hope in politicians to fix these issues, this is much more than a political problem.

You're right, it is much more than a political problem. However, now that the Church realizes they have been sitting on their hands for decades, the road back will be very messy, though possible. But, there is only one way to turn the tide in the way you have addressed; 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

The Church IMHO owes the Lord an apology. We need to confess our failure to observe His tenets and pursue His guidance and repent. Only then He will hear our voice and heal our land. The darkness that clouds American minds did not happen overnight, we have baby stepped our way off the path since the close of WW2, foolishly allowing the SC separation of Church and State ruling to stand, then Roe v Wade, then we repealed DADT, and now we see the Church is subject to open criticism by society at large for suggesting that homosexuality is a choice and not a mark of the Creator's hand. But as the Scripture above clearly sets forth, the key is with the Church, or "His people." We erred, now it is we who must admit our failure, accept responsibility for same, and ask Him to deliver us through our actions of obedience.

But, part of our duty before the Almighty is seen in the civic duty of voting. We are to vote for candidates who most closely espouse Christian ideals. Maybe those candidates cannot be validated as being truly evangelical Christians, as is almost always the case. At that point their 'stated' platform is good enough to go on until or unless they prove themselves to have deceived the electorate. In any case, we're not choosing a national Pastor, or the next head of the Southern Baptist Convention here. This is for President of the United States. And in light of the fact that God appoints the various leaders according to His will and the state of "The People" (as in they get what they deserve) and considering that our current President does not exactly manifest Godly judgment where DADT and Abortion Rights are concerned, it would seem to me that Christian Presidents may well be the rarity and not the norm. Call me whatever, but we are still to vote with clear minded resolve.
Pick6 Wrote:My friend, Jesus will WEEP if HRC is elected. If you care about the Holocaust of the Unborn, you will not stand by and surrender SCOTUS to HRC! This is why I'm trying to get to Hoot. If HRC gets elected, it will be conservatives that put her in office!

Protecting the unborn has been a top issue of mine. I don't trust Donald Trump on it. Once again he had a major opportunity to come out swinging after the result of the Texas case, he chose not to.

I cast my vote for Ted Cruz in the primary, but don't have an emotional attachment to any one politician so I would have had no problem voting for almost any of the others with the exception of George Pataki who would be completely out of the question because of his stance on abortion and homosexuality. Ted Cruz aside, the voters had plenty of options, most of them being strongly pro-life and almost all of them (with the exception of Pataki who is openly pro-choice) taking a stronger stance on defending the unborn than Trump. Be it Paul, Rubio, or whoever, most of the others had a good record on that issue. Thus, I hold those who voted Trump in the primary more responsible than those who lack the confidence to vote for him now based on some of his actions. I know many of the people that voted for Trump were frustrated, rightfully so, and Trump capitalized on that. There were plenty of good people to choose from though in a race that was, IMO, one of the strongest and most deep fields the Republicans have ever sent.

At this point I just don't have enough confidence in Donald Trump based on several factors which you are welcome to PM me about (just too much material to cover here). I would like that to change, but watching how him and his supporters have treated other conservatives I just don't think the party will be healed in time for the election. I'm not entirely out of the question on Trump though. Hillary Clinton, Jill Stein, and Gary Johnson are completely out of the question. Darrell Castle is the only other one I would vote for. I'm still sitting back, watching everything unfold and going from there.

Regarding Hoot, I'll throw this in since you just recently rejoined the forum. Hoot can speak for himself, but he has been quite frustrated since the 2012 election and has consistently stated that if the Republicans sent another candidate like Romney or McCain, that he would be leaning third party. He's been a lot more frustrated with the party than has TRT, or even myself. This is not somebody that supported someone like Jeb Bush or Lindsey Graham either. Hoot is also not a fan of the establishment types such as Paul Ryan that have unfortunately helped drag things into the ground. Hoot stated on different occasions that he would not vote for someone like Jeb Bush and wasn't a fan of Trump from day one. Thus, even though he is not a Trump fan, you're dealing with someone who was already pretty disgruntled from biting his tongue to vote for people such as Dole, Bush, McCain, and Romney.

I vowed I would lay out of discussions on this issue, but if you listen to my case and, agree or disagree, are understanding then rest assured you will have an engaged reader/listener here. :Thumbs:

You just recently came back so this disregards you, but I think if everybody would just slow down and think before lashing out posts full of insults then we would be able to have a much better dialogue.
TheRealThing Wrote:THE BOLDED
This kind of allege is libelous and you cannot back it up in any way except in speculation.

He doesn't have an alternative to Trump Bob, I've asked him that same question over and over. Trump has hurt himself no doubt. But as long as we have #NeverTrumpsters out there poisoning every blog, newspaper, TV show and the TWIT-tersphere, you can't tell me they aren't actively helping Hillary. Whether they can figure that out for themselves or not might be another question.

In any case, since I have already pointed out the obvious where the tired war on women ploy which the Dems have unbelievably successfully played yet again, is the deal with Hispanics and Jorge Ramos et-al. The Hispanic ire is a put-on because those who are here legally are okay with doing it right, I mean, that's the way they had to do it, right? But the illegals, now there is a different problem. They supposedly cannot legally vote, because they are not here legally. They're criminals of a sort and yet under this administration, they know they can spit on American citizens who they think support Trump, as well as to commit various physical assaults and battery to include cussing proper taxpaying citizens to a fare-thee-neer. And let's not forget getting run out of Mexican restaurants. If I think for one second that those serving me at a Mexican restaurant feel like that, they know what they can do with their chips and their salsa!

But there is a very good reason that the Dems have blocked the Republican effort to mandate voter ID's. Without them, those illegal immigrants could not steal into the polls, devoid of the first shred of ID and cast their illegal ballots. The Dems know it but hey, they also know all those ballots will be cast for some Dem and let the good times roll. That is unless Trump would get elected and then the New Sheriff, complete with his "star" will come to town.
Truth is an absolute defense against libel. If winning libel suits was easy, Donald Trump's political opponents would be having a field day, as would their families. What might a jury award somebody Trump falsely accused of hanging out with Lee Harvey Oswald?

Keep your day job, because you have zero potential as a lawyer.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Truth is an absolute defense against libel. If winning libel suits was easy, Donald Trump's political opponents would be having a field day, as would their families. What might a jury award somebody Trump falsely accused of hanging out with Lee Harvey Oswald?

Keep your day job, because you have zero potential as a lawyer.

LOL, now that was a hard left if I ever saw one.

Libelous: containing, constituting, or involving a libel; maliciously defamatory. I didn't see a darn thing in the definition to suggest this word could only be used in litigations. But such is the nature of your verbose anti Trump rants designed to deflect attention when you get called out for yet another of your ridiculous assertions. How did you describe the technique again? When speaking of the mods on another site you said this; "They try to provoke you into criticizing them by criticizing you." You do the exact same thing nearly every time you post.

In any event the absolute truth in this case is this, you're full of it and further, you can't back up the first word of the particular defamation in question.