Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayor of NYC urges boycott of Chick Fil-A
TheRealThing Wrote:Anybody who denies globalization and the rejection of traditional conservatism is the one drowning in kool aid. But if you want to deny Biblical authority on the state of morality, there's always the example of government agencies which have gone completely amok such as the DOJ.

The Congress has never attempted to define the sexes, and yet we see the DOJ making threats to the Governor of North Carolina because he refuses to conform to asinine bathroom regulations. The DOJ no longer cares much about things like rioters burning down entire business districts. No, they've got much bigger fish to fry in fulfilling their new found role as enforcement arm of the looney left.

You and your brethren will very likely live to see the day when the forces of evil do in fact triumph for a little while. As I mentioned, that situation will be part and parcel to the events of the end but, I would suggest you enjoy it fully if that is your bent; Because it will be short lived. As far as landing on business owners that choose to honor God in some degree in their dealings, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they will not be sorry for such actions when they stand before the King of Eternity.

Sounds good to me. Bring it on.
Messages In This Thread
Mayor of NYC urges boycott of Chick Fil-A - by Motley - 05-10-2016, 03:37 PM