Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayor of NYC urges boycott of Chick Fil-A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much more ridiculous does this have to get? Bill De Blasio has recommended that residents of NYC not eat at the new Chick Fil-A set to open in Queens this fall because of their views on marriage.

You just have to love the tolerance and open-mindedness of most on the left.
If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times.
Until liberalism and liberals are eradicated from society we will never have full prosperity.
And.it won't work. Chick fil a is to damn good that the gays won't even stay away.
Typical left. Chick Fil-A is awesome.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times.
Until liberalism and liberals are eradicated from society we will never have full prosperity.
And.it won't work. Chick fil a is to damn good that the gays won't even stay away.
Speaking of liberalism, Canada elects a radical leftist who proceeds to cut firefighting funding, now everyone's houses are burning down due to the huge fire outbreak. Serves em' right.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Speaking of liberalism, Canada elects a radical leftist who proceeds to cut firefighting funding, now everyone's houses are burning down due to the huge fire outbreak. Serves em' right.

Wait till the Brits realize what they have done in electing a known extremist Mayor of London. I believe it is time for Christians to admit the end time is here and now. Just too much ridiculousness going down to be coincidence. Liberals are not rational people.
TheRealThing Wrote:Wait till the Brits realize what they have done in electing a known extremist Mayor of London. I believe it is time for Christians to admit the end time is here and now. Just too much ridiculousness going down to be coincidence. Liberals are not rational people.

I not only think they should admit it, but all go ahead and drink the Kool-Aid together to end their pain and suffering once and for all.
Motley Wrote:I not only think they should admit it, but all go ahead and drink the Kool-Aid together to end their pain and suffering once and for all.

You seem to be the one suffering :lame:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times.

is it possible for it to be eradicated?
The funny thing about conservatives complaining about liberals protesting a business is the pure hypocrisy of it. Just a few months ago conservatives were boycotting Starbucks because they claimed it was a "War on Christmas". Talk about open mindedness and tolerance.
Motley Wrote:The funny thing about conservatives complaining about liberals protesting a business is the pure hypocrisy of it. Just a few months ago conservatives were boycotting Starbucks because they claimed it was a "War on Christmas". Talk about open mindedness and tolerance.

Pure hypocrisy? You mean like the open-minded liberals calling for boycotts of states who pass laws meaning to protect restroom policies?

You're thinking of the liberals when it comes to preaching open-mindedness and tolerance but often falling short of displaying it. As for the Starbucks boycott, that was much hype about nothing. A couple people boycott Starbucks and the liberal media runs away with it as if it's some big national story. I don't know of one person, with the exception of Donald Trump, that boycotted Starbucks over that. Certainly you would know better than to listen some over-hyped story by the media. :biggrin:

BTW, you never did tell me what it was that made you so knowledgeable. :hilarious:
WideRight05 Wrote:Pure hypocrisy? You mean like the open-minded liberals calling for boycotts of states who pass laws meaning to protect restroom policies?

You're thinking of the liberals when it comes to preaching open-mindedness and tolerance but often falling short of displaying it. As for the Starbucks boycott, that was much hype about nothing. A couple people boycott Starbucks and the liberal media runs away with it as if it's some big national story. I don't know of one person, with the exception of Donald Trump, that boycotted Starbucks over that. Certainly you would know better than to listen some over-hyped story by the media. :biggrin:

BTW, you never did tell me what it was that made you so knowledgeable. :hilarious:

Didn't know it was a requirement for me to disclose my credentials to post on such a prestigious forum.

And if you don't know someone other than Trump that boycotted Starbucks, you need to do yourself a favor and look at one of your poster boys named Josh Fuererstein who started all the hoopla.
Motley Wrote:Didn't know it was a requirement for me to disclose my credentials to post on such a prestigious forum.

And if you don't know someone other than Trump that boycotted Starbucks, you need to do yourself a favor and look at one of your poster boys named Josh Fuererstein who started all the hoopla.

Oh, my bad. Two people boycotted Starbucks. You can't be serious. :lmao:

You've talked big, but most of the time you dodge using pertinent information to back up what you say. Even the Trump supporters on here attempt to back up what they say.
Motley Wrote:I not only think they should admit it, but all go ahead and drink the Kool-Aid together to end their pain and suffering once and for all.

Anybody who denies globalization and the rejection of traditional conservatism is the one drowning in kool aid. But if you want to deny Biblical authority on the state of morality, there's always the example of government agencies which have gone completely amok such as the DOJ.

The Congress has never attempted to define the sexes, and yet we see the DOJ making threats to the Governor of North Carolina because he refuses to conform to asinine bathroom regulations. The DOJ no longer cares much about things like rioters burning down entire business districts. No, they've got much bigger fish to fry in fulfilling their new found role as enforcement arm of the looney left.

You and your brethren will very likely live to see the day when the forces of evil do in fact triumph for a little while. As I mentioned, that situation will be part and parcel to the events of the end but, I would suggest you enjoy it fully if that is your bent; Because it will be short lived. As far as landing on business owners that choose to honor God in some degree in their dealings, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they will not be sorry for such actions when they stand before the King of Eternity.
pjdoug Wrote:is it possible for it to be eradicated?

Oh, its possible. But people will have to do things they never thought they would have to or be comfortable with.
Motley Wrote:The funny thing about conservatives complaining about liberals protesting a business is the pure hypocrisy of it. Just a few months ago conservatives were boycotting Starbucks because they claimed it was a "War on Christmas". Talk about open mindedness and tolerance.

I don't hate liberalism on religious grounds.
I hate liberalism because they are the scum of society in most situations. Nobody cares what liberals boycott or don't boycott, it doesn't work. One thing that is disgusting is a mayor of the largest city in the country telling his constituents not to patron a business. Dude should be drug threw the streets for that kind of talk.
I have no problem with boycotts. I have been boycotting New York City my entire lifetime. I drove through the city once to attend a roommate's wedding on Long Island.

I don't care why people choose to do business or not to do business with a particular company. What I object to strongly is people trying to disrupt businesses by picketing and attempting to intimidate a company's customers. Such people are the moral equivalent of looters and I have no qualms about property owners shooting looters.

Chick fil a is a great company. They serve great chicken with a smile and their employees are among the friendliest and best trained staff anywhere in the fast food industry.
I'll say this. I disagree with Chick Fil A on certain things, but I still eat there when given the chance and will probably continue to do so. If anything is going to bring this country together it appears it will be our love for good food.
TheRealThing Wrote:Anybody who denies globalization and the rejection of traditional conservatism is the one drowning in kool aid. But if you want to deny Biblical authority on the state of morality, there's always the example of government agencies which have gone completely amok such as the DOJ.

The Congress has never attempted to define the sexes, and yet we see the DOJ making threats to the Governor of North Carolina because he refuses to conform to asinine bathroom regulations. The DOJ no longer cares much about things like rioters burning down entire business districts. No, they've got much bigger fish to fry in fulfilling their new found role as enforcement arm of the looney left.

You and your brethren will very likely live to see the day when the forces of evil do in fact triumph for a little while. As I mentioned, that situation will be part and parcel to the events of the end but, I would suggest you enjoy it fully if that is your bent; Because it will be short lived. As far as landing on business owners that choose to honor God in some degree in their dealings, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they will not be sorry for such actions when they stand before the King of Eternity.

Sounds good to me. Bring it on.
The looney left has practically succeeded in closing the Chicago Stock Exchange and all the business district that depends on it's daily function to survive. And, when they're (protestors) not impeding businesses and political rallies that suggest otherwise than government give-away policy for the takers of their ilk, they may engage in other laudable pursuits, such as burning down towns like Ferguson, MO. They will burn the whole place down before they will accept going to work as an alternative to government handouts. Politicians have succeeded in turning our society into an adversarial environment, and yet, we still have conservatives who are threatening to vote for Hillary.

But if you think globalization is not a real life problem for every American, you should consider what lies right in front of your nose.

EXCERPT---
"The future demands from us something more than a nostalgia for some rose-tinted version of the past that did not really exist in any case," he said. "You're about to graduate into a complex and borderless world." ----JOHN KERRY, US SEC OF STATE
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kerry-...le/2590596

'Fairness,' sounds good doesn't it? I do not accept that it is as fair that certain classes of people get things handed to them that others are forced to pay for. And if people who have a lot of money can't hear the footsteps every time some lefty calls for them to pay their fair share, they are in denial. Ironically, many of the rich will vote for liberals.