Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your favorite Sophomores out of the 15th Region
Spud's the man, I love the kid and he knows that. Matney didn't say anything bad about spud he just thinks that Landon and JD are better. I personally thought that Charlie Hunt was the best soph in the region before his accident followed by Slone then Spud but that's not talking bad about him. I'm pretty sure his Pops agrees with me. Heck, I taught May how to play but Lowe is having a better year than him and I'll be the first to give him the credit for it. I think Jaryd will be the best pg to ever play at SC and he is a huge key to SC's success but he knows it's Brandon's team this year. If SC is to have any chance to advance to the region though Spud and Brandon need to play well. I just think we should cheer these kids on and support them as long as their giving the effort to win. This he said ,she said stuff is just opinions and shouldn't be taken to heart by anyone. Spud is very self critical and I doubt anything said on here gets under his skin. If it does it shouldn't, he is a great player and one of my favorite people in the world. Nothing but love for ya kid and keep your head up.
Messages In This Thread
Pick your favorite Sophomores out of the 15th Region - by Bob Knight - 02-24-2006, 06:20 AM