Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your favorite Sophomores out of the 15th Region
"brokencard" Wrote:You really need to get a life, you think cardsfan has his head stuck up Crum's
butt? From what I've read you sound like you have yours up May's. I think you are both right and wrong about some of the things you post. Jaryd will never get the chance to have the season that Slone or Vanhoose has had nor the regional tournament appearance as long as he is at S.C.. Their team will never be as good as Paintsville's either for the simple fact that J.R. is their coach and B.M.R is Paintsville's. As far as Crum playing second fiddle to May, he may just do that, but without Crum's ball-handling skills and his abilities to pass the ball,break the press and assist his teammates, May would have a rough road of it. It's not a "one man show" like some would want you to believe. As far as Crum's shortcomings that you may point out Matney's Prodigy, you will never find another player at that school that is more determined to train and improve himself than Jaryd Crum. I know when he reads this that he will be very hurt by some of your comments. Do you ever have a problem looking him in the eye going down the hallway at school. You may say that you are his buddy, but you have made some rather disrespectful comments about him bickering back and forth with cardsfan. Do you think that he really needs you to tell him who he plays second to? Brandon is a great ball player ,but just because he is a senior does not make it "his team" He has nothing else to prove, this is his final year. Crum has two more years of ball to go. I'm sure he could really care less about proving himself to you, but I know that he expects nothing than his best at every game and when he can't have that he still tries to improve.You will never find another player with more drive than Jaryd Crum!!! That's all I've got to say about that!

Im sorry but your wrong about that. He may read this stuff but i find it hard to beleive that matineys prodigey said anything about jaryd that would hurt him. Seriously you are blowing this way out of proportion.

And yes it is Brandon May's team. Hes played varsity ball for 5 years and has earned the title. Jaryd realizes that and he does play second fiddle to him. Next years team will no doubt be Jaryds team, but not this year, and he knows that, and he understands that. Calm down dude.
Messages In This Thread
Pick your favorite Sophomores out of the 15th Region - by corndog23 - 02-24-2006, 12:27 AM