Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alison Grimes campaign workers - BUSTED!!!
TheRealThing Wrote:You know it. She (Ashley) had issues and bailed out from what I have heard. I can't believe the elementary school level these guys come at us from. The best line she's had is "Mitch, that's not how you hold a gun." Well, I've got some news for her. That is indeed how one holds 'up' a gun, when rallying support at a NRA function where hundreds were in attendance need to be able to see it. I'm sure he would be first to admit the gun was just a prop but, given the occasion an entirely acceptable visual aid.

I said that exact same thing. That is exactly how you would hold one ...It reminds me of artwork of something fighting at the Alamo leading a charge. It seems like I remember an artists rendition of Davey Crockett in a pose similar to that. McConnell isn't even remotely pretending that he was in the action of shooting. It does however, show you how little her script writers actually know about it, and how little a liberal in general would to accept the attempt to allude to it as being an unrealistic pose . In a sense that whole advertisement kinda made her look pretty stupid to someone who actually knows something about guns. I do remember thinking to myself when I first saw the ad with her shooting at clay targets that there was never a shot of her actually breaking a target...It was either a shot of her shooting, or a shot of a target breaking. With about 30 minutes of coaching anyone could be taught to handle a gun and pull a trigger in the manner like what the ad shows.
Messages In This Thread
Alison Grimes campaign workers - BUSTED!!! - by Bob Seger - 10-07-2014, 08:14 PM