Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alison Grimes campaign workers - BUSTED!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Campaign workers for Grimes caught on camera pretty much admitting she is anti-coal.
WideRight05 Wrote:

Campaign workers for Grimes caught on camera pretty much admitting she is anti-coal.

LOL, there's your October surprise there Alison. You got caught with GRIMEY hands!
Since the media will obviously hide this, the republicans need to spend some money to get it circulated.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Since the media will obviously hide this, the republicans need to spend some money to get it circulated.

We live in strange days. In the past if one's campaign was being financed by big oil or the like he/she immediately got tagged as bought and paid for. These days there is some kind of credibility gap in which candidates are somehow insulated from the source of their funding. Alison's campaign is being bankrolled by Hollywood liberals who would cause the cessation of all coal usage immediately, and yet supposedly she would not be beholden to them were she to be elected. Common sense would dictate otherwise.
TheRealThing Wrote:We live in strange days. In the past if one's campaign was being financed by big oil or the like he/she immediately got tagged as bought and paid for. These days there is some kind of credibility gap in which candidates are somehow insulated from the source of their funding. Alison's campaign is being bankrolled by Hollywood liberals who would cause the cessation of all coal usage immediately, and yet supposedly she would not be beholden to them were she to be elected. Common sense would dictate otherwise.

Agreed, and what is even more frightening is that Grimes was not their first option. Had Ashley Judd received support from more of the moderate democrats, there is no doubt they would have done everything they could to push her to an upset over McConnell.
I posted this video a couple hours ago in another thread, at TRV's request. So far, the only response has been from TheRealThing.

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I posted this video a couple hours ago in another thread, at TRV's request. So far, the only response has been from TheRealThing.

Confusednicker:

LOL, he asked for it and you graciously complied. I know I found the video to be immensely satisfying. The truth is never good enough for some folks, you have to prove everything to the point where they can't wiggle out of it somehow. The only option now is to attack you, the credibility of the video, change the subject or bring up something they think sounds worse that they have blamed Republicans for. :biggrin:
Perhaps others can see the link that's been posted, but I am unable to get it to work. I'm not sure if this is the same thing others are trying to post or not, but here is a video of Grimes' campaign workers without hesitation admitting and describing Grimes as a liar, willing to do and say anything to get elected.

Bob Seger Wrote:Perhaps others can see the link that's been posted, but I am unable to get it to work. I'm not sure if this is the same thing others are trying to post or not, but here is a video of Grimes' campaign workers without hesitation admitting and describing Grimes as a liar, willing to do and say anything to get elected.

That's the one Seger! Knowing how McConnell capitalizes on opportunities like this, I sure hope he gets the word out because our media will try to cover that up.

Honestly, I am surprised the democrats aren't able to send a better candidate. There are some toward the center and even some on the lower levels that lean to the right that would have meshed better with voters than Grimes did.
WideRight05 Wrote:Agreed, and what is even more frightening is that Grimes was not their first option. Had Ashley Judd received support from more of the moderate democrats, there is no doubt they would have done everything they could to push her to an upset over McConnell.

You know it. She (Ashley) had issues and bailed out from what I have heard. I can't believe the elementary school level these guys come at us from. The best line she's had is "Mitch, that's not how you hold a gun." Well, I've got some news for her. That is indeed how one holds 'up' a gun, when rallying support at a NRA function where hundreds were in attendance need to be able to see it. I'm sure he would be first to admit the gun was just a prop but, given the occasion an entirely acceptable visual aid.
WideRight05 Wrote:That's the one Seger! Knowing how McConnell capitalizes on opportunities like this, I sure hope he gets the word out because our media will try to cover that up.

Honestly, I am surprised the democrats aren't able to send a better candidate. There are some toward the center and even some on the lower levels that lean to the right that would have meshed better with voters than Grimes did.

Saw Rand Paul last night. He was saying that the Grimes campaign will not be successful because folks know she will align herself with the other Obama rubber stamps and that nobody is buying the pro gun thing, but they are especially offended by the pro coal smoke screen. Too many folks have been affected by the war on coal. Our own area is certainly no exception due to the closure of the Louisa Big Sandy Plant and the lost jobs associated. Those lost jobs will happen to way more than just plant employees BTW. Coal operators, truck drivers (as many as 200 trucks unload there a day), equipment operators, boat traffic, fuel sales, maintenance, diesel shops, replacement parts, the list is nearly endless and represents hundreds of jobs. Not to mention the loss of health insurance and retirement benefits. Somebody builds and sells all the heavy equipment, pumps, and other equipment they use daily, as well as the companies that provide liability insurance for all the daily operations.

Everybody will suffer for the madness attributable to the liberals unreasonable fear of global warming. The plant pays 400 thousand dollars in taxes to local schools. Families that have enjoyed solid employment with which to support themselves, are soon to be cast jobless to their individual fates. Clean coal technology is in place to manage the situation but, Obama will see through his vow to cripple the industry. Got to save the planet you know.
Bob Seger Wrote:Perhaps others can see the link that's been posted, but I am unable to get it to work. I'm not sure if this is the same thing others are trying to post or not, but here is a video of Grimes' campaign workers without hesitation admitting and describing Grimes as a liar, willing to do and say anything to get elected.

It's also on my Facebook page, Seger.
TheRealThing Wrote:You know it. She (Ashley) had issues and bailed out from what I have heard. I can't believe the elementary school level these guys come at us from. The best line she's had is "Mitch, that's not how you hold a gun." Well, I've got some news for her. That is indeed how one holds 'up' a gun, when rallying support at a NRA function where hundreds were in attendance need to be able to see it. I'm sure he would be first to admit the gun was just a prop but, given the occasion an entirely acceptable visual aid.

I said that exact same thing. That is exactly how you would hold one ...It reminds me of artwork of something fighting at the Alamo leading a charge. It seems like I remember an artists rendition of Davey Crockett in a pose similar to that. McConnell isn't even remotely pretending that he was in the action of shooting. It does however, show you how little her script writers actually know about it, and how little a liberal in general would to accept the attempt to allude to it as being an unrealistic pose . In a sense that whole advertisement kinda made her look pretty stupid to someone who actually knows something about guns. I do remember thinking to myself when I first saw the ad with her shooting at clay targets that there was never a shot of her actually breaking a target...It was either a shot of her shooting, or a shot of a target breaking. With about 30 minutes of coaching anyone could be taught to handle a gun and pull a trigger in the manner like what the ad shows.
Granny Bear Wrote:It's also on my Facebook page, Seger.

:Thumbs:
Bob Seger Wrote:I said that exact same thing. That is exactly how you would hold one ...It reminds me of artwork of something fighting at the Alamo leading a charge. It seems like I remember an artists rendition of Davey Crockett in a pose similar to that. McConnell isn't even remotely pretending that he was in the action of shooting. It does however, show you how little her script writers actually know about it, and how little a liberal in general would to accept the attempt to allude to it as being an unrealistic pose . In a sense that whole advertisement kinda made her look pretty stupid to someone who actually knows something about guns. I do remember thinking to myself when I first saw the ad with her shooting at clay targets that there was never a shot of her actually breaking a target...It was either a shot of her shooting, or a shot of a target breaking. With about 30 minutes of coaching anyone could be taught to handle a gun and pull a trigger in the manner like what the ad shows.

You know I never thought about it but, that is exactly how Davey Crockett held his Kentucky Long Rifle! I agree about her pose. She looked coached, though not all that well, and in the video you never see a bird explode as the shot goes off and that shell casing is being ejected. I wasn't going to say this but, to me it looked like someone else's shot was hitting the bird.

Here ya go Alison, tell this guy that's not how you hold a gun.

CLICK ME
[attachment=o3082]

LOL, a little mood music to go with it.

TheRealThing Wrote:You know I never thought about it but, that is exactly how Davey Crockett held his Kentucky Long Rifle! I agree about her pose. She looked coached, though not all that well, and in the video you never see a bird explode as the shot goes off and that shell casing is being ejected. I wasn't going to say this but, to me it looked like someone else's shot was hitting the bird.

Here ya go Alison, tell this guy that's not how you hold a gun.

CLICK ME
[attachment=o3082]

LOL, a little mood music to go with it.

She's been caught red handed lying about her stance on coal, so how would it be so far fetched to say that she is actually anti-gun and that whole episode was staged to fool the voter public into thinking she is "one of them"?

Just more evidence and fuel to the fire that her strings are being pulled by daddy and the Obama circus. It would take a lot of gullibility to think otherwise.
Bob Seger Wrote:She's been caught red handed lying about her stance on coal, so how would it be so far fetched to say that she is actually anti-gun and that whole episode was staged to fool the voter public into thinking she is "one of them"?

Just more evidence and fuel to the fire that her strings are being pulled by daddy and the Obama circus. It would take a lot of gullibility to think otherwise.

Well like they said over and over again in the video that Wide and Granny put up, "it's a lying game." So two questions beg to be asked. If these guys are admitted or non-admitted liars all, why in the interest of common sense would so many folks take all their cues from only one side? And, since they are all liars, why believe them when they blame Republicans for everything? IMO it's a little naïve to suppose that Dems are lying about everything except the Republicans. Not to mention the Dem's bent for taxing every necessity of life, including the air we breathe. I just don't get it.
I posted this video was out there before it hit the media in another thread.

I think that pretty much sums it up. All the Repubs have to do is put this in a commercial and were going to see a blowout of epic proportions.
Screw the piece of scum who claims coal is already dead and that jobs don't depend on it. Mine does every single day. Just another piece of liberal garbage that can rot.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I posted this video was out there before it hit the media in another thread.

I think that pretty much sums it up. All the Repubs have to do is put this in a commercial and were going to see a blowout of epic proportions.
Screw the piece of scum who claims coal is already dead and that jobs don't depend on it. Mine does every single day. Just another piece of liberal garbage that can rot.

LOL, they were trying to say Kentucky coal is an exhausted resource. Really? If so why all the worry? It's likely that we have enough coal to last as long as we need it. Just more propaganda and lies. It is a lying game after all.
Granny Bear Wrote:I posted this video a couple hours ago in another thread, at TRV's request. So far, the only response has been from TheRealThing.

Confusednicker:
Well, some of us work for a living, and don't get to lay at our computers. I'm just waiting on the "bust" that comes out that this is a Koch brothers video, with fake Grimes people. It's funny that it's only running on radical right wing sites. Got anything, and proof, from real media, not hack sites.
TheRealVille Wrote:Well, some of us work for a living, and don't get to lay at our computers. I'm just waiting on the "bust" that comes out that this is a Koch brothers video, with fake Grimes people. It's funny that it's only running on radical right wing sites. Got anything, and proof, from real media, not hack sites.

And this defense from one who heralded the Romney 47% video?

Just how do you define "real media"? Is it just sources that have their collective heads planted up Bucky's skinny butt while they admire his girly jeans?

Confusednicker:

TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, he asked for it and you graciously complied. I know I found the video to be immensely satisfying. The truth is never good enough for some folks, you have to prove everything to the point where they can't wiggle out of it somehow. The only option now is to 1) attack you, 2) the credibility of the video, 3) change the subject or 4) bring up something they think sounds worse that they have blamed Republicans for. :biggrin:

TheRealVille Wrote:Well, some of us work for a living, and don't get to lay at our computers. I'm just waiting on the "bust" that comes out that this is a Koch brothers video, with fake Grimes people. It's funny that it's only running on radical right wing sites. Got anything, and proof, from real media, not hack sites.

1) miss
2) hit
3) miss
4) hit

Two out of four ain't bad.

Even the most liberal Kentuckian should be sickened by this. A vote for Grimes would prove her point that were all stupid.
Screw Grimes. Maybe we can do some more mountain top removal with her standing on it.
Ive lost all patience for this pathetic scum and the people who work for her.
^^ Not to worry, nobody is giving her a chance.

CLICK TO ENLARGE
[attachment=o3083]

http://www.electionprojection.com/2014-e...ctions.php

It isn't a hack site, and I believe you know that. Koch brothers video?? LOL Can you imagine if that were true how the media would be all over THAT story? Now, I'm not sure how you define "radical right wing sites" but it is mentioned on CNN and CBS News. As far as proof is concerned, my ears handled that just fine.
I'll tell you something else that may surprise you TRV. I'm not a huge McConnell fan. I had planned to seriously research his opponent's background and record; and I did!!

Grimes is a joke! Sadly, once again, I am reduced to choosing the lesser of two evils as opposed to making a real choice. I do believe; however, that Grimes is no choice at all.
JMO
Granny Bear Wrote:I'll tell you something else that may surprise you TRV. I'm not a huge McConnell fan. I had planned to seriously research his opponent's background and record; and I did!!

Grimes is a joke! Sadly, once again, I am reduced to choosing the lesser of two evils as opposed to making a real choice. I do believe; however, that Grimes is no choice at all.JMO

I agree 100% Granny...While McConnell may not have done much for eastern Kentucky, and may not in the future as well, one has to keep the big picture of things in mind. It is well understood now what the true agenda of Grimes is and that is to destroy the life blood of not just eastern Kentucky, but all of Kentucky. What McConnell does do is give a direct opposition to the liberal agenda in the Senate. If someone had been there to stop the liberal ram rodders of countless destructive policies the last few years, this country would no doubt not be in the position that it's in now. That in it's self should be an incentive not to vote for someone whose purpose is to further nail the lids on the coffin for this country.

While it is sad that we are down to the two candidates that we have to choose from, there is still only one choice, and that is the one who will have the power to stop the Obama agenda. Being the Senate majority leader does give the Obama opposition that power. For those who dislike McConnell this is one time you'll have to suck it up and save your ideals for the next election..There is just too much at stake by not having McConnell back for one more term this time. Sometimes you have to know the battles you are able to win in order to win the war.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'll tell you something else that may surprise you TRV. I'm not a huge McConnell fan. I had planned to seriously research his opponent's background and record; and I did!!

Grimes is a joke! Sadly, once again, I am reduced to choosing the lesser of two evils as opposed to making a real choice. I do believe; however, that Grimes is no choice at all.
JMO

And in that realization you have hit on something that is a little frightening to me. Statesmanship, good governance, patriotism, representing the "common good", love of country and personal sacrifice are some of the distinguishing qualities of someone motivated to serve his country. But, you know all of that is in the toilet when the only interest is in unseating someone from the other party. If the candidate truly is more qualified that's one thing. In the case of Alison Grimes all they ran was a face. They were hoping for true star power in the person of Ashley Judd but had to settle for Alison. Which to me looks like quite a come down.

So, by this we know that it is all about party as there is no way any lucid minded person could honestly say she is worthy to replace McConnell, much less for the good of the country that she should. And evidently, they must think that country will take care of itself somehow. Grimes would be a wide eyed 'Alison in wonderland'. Thrilled I'm sure, to be a US Senator and take part of all the head swelling opulence that goes along with the office but, too naïve and inexperienced to represent the people of Kentucky, much less the interests of the United States on the world stage. A rubber stamp is all she is capable of, and again, all that the liberals of Hollywood are trying to buy for their money.

What are the Dems trying to do, is the question I would ask. Advancing ideologies and a social agenda contrary to the status quo should be strongly resisted in my book. Heck, in the spirit of change, all Hitler and the Axis Powers wanted to do in WW2 was to 'transform' America into something else. We fought to resist that back then but now clamor for change. Change into what? We are as we stand, the best this world has seen. The whole mess is in a word, madness.
Bob Seger Wrote:I agree 100% Granny...While McConnell may not have done much for eastern Kentucky, and may not in the future as well, one has to keep the big picture of things in mind. It is well understood now what the true agenda of Grimes is and that is to destroy the life blood of not just eastern Kentucky, but all of Kentucky. What McConnell does do is give a direct opposition to the liberal agenda in the Senate. If someone had been there to stop the liberal ram rodders of countless destructive policies the last few years, this country would no doubt not be in the position that it's in now. That in it's self should be an incentive not to vote for someone whose purpose is to further nail the lids on the coffin for this country.

While it is sad that we are down to the two candidates that we have to choose from, there is still only one choice, and that is the one who will have the power to stop the Obama agenda. Being the Senate majority leader does give the Obama opposition that power. For those who dislike McConnell this is one time you'll have to suck it up and save your ideals for the next election..There is just too much at stake by not having McConnell back for one more term this time. Sometimes you have to know the battles you are able to win in order to win the war.

This is extremely well said Bob Seger, and accurate as far as I'm concerned.
Didn't know you were SO smart!!
Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:This is extremely well said Bob Seger, and accurate as far as I'm concerned.
Didn't know you were SO smart!!
Wink

Well, you know how I am Granny, I generally don't like to show off , but.............:biggrin:
Pages: 1 2