Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers???????
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:There is no need for me to visit any place. Fact of the matter is the KHSAA has one job and that is to govern high school athletics. As it currently stands there are a few ways in order to be in good standing with the KHSAA and kids be available to participate. First and foremost, playing high school ball is a privilege not a right. Thus the courts have no business interfering in my opinion. The KHSAA is to high school sports what the NCAA is to college. While I do not agree with how the KHSAA or the NCAA conducts them selves they still should ultimately be the ruling body over these issues. Anything less ultimately opens up a huge can of worms for numerous other violations. Also, to make my self clear I do not support how the current KHSAA system operates not how they rule on many kids eligibility. However, as it stands they have rules and procedures in place that all involved should follow until new procedures occur. My opinion it's as simple as that. I have never heard of a court system creating an injunction to allow any NCAA athletes the opportunity to play. If so it basically voids the governing body. Personally, I believe all kids should get a one time transfer and after that transfer unless it can be solidly proven a new transfer occurred for reasons uncontrollable the athlete should be required to sit. Visiting any place wouldn't change this belief as long as the current rules are in place.

Are you saying we should just accept what they decide. Do you think we should have no recourse, They took two months to decide their own rules, a rule that should have taken a couple days. WHY? they tried to run out the clock, The court decided that they had interpreted their rules wrong and handed down the injunction, I guess you are right unless you are the kid, that was being damaged,
Messages In This Thread
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by Mix1 - 03-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by Mix1 - 03-26-2014, 03:22 PM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by Mix1 - 03-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by HDE - 03-26-2014, 06:11 PM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by nky - 03-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by Mix1 - 03-27-2014, 11:15 AM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by Mix1 - 03-28-2014, 05:53 AM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by Mix1 - 03-29-2014, 06:27 PM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by Mix1 - 03-29-2014, 06:32 PM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by topnotch - 03-29-2014, 09:11 PM
Cordia Parents waiting on Offers??????? - by HDE - 04-07-2014, 10:19 AM