Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green backs....err, buys out return trip to Blackman.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Good for them. So all the bluster and hoopla from Shadowens about the timing and his bogus number on lost revenue can now stop bothering you.

I am sure that Bowling Green and the state of KY for that matter are mighty proud to have you representing them on this public forum......

When Blackman agreed to the two year deal with BG, Wallace insisted that the first game be in Bowling Green. With all the hype and the game this year at Blackman, I think the stated potential $20,000 gate was a low number for this contest.

Now, with BG only paying $5K to chicken out, that's a minimum $15K hit.

Now, since it is so late, Blackman has to play away again. So, no gate this time either...and add a 3 hour trip.

My point on the late hit is that the flags did not fly with equality and certainly you do not see "thuggish" behavior in the video as well.

And, as far as I know (and I was there), no one got ejected from the Oakland playoff game. Show me and perhaps I'll concede on that one. I'm pretty sure everyone played in the state semis against Maryville.
Messages In This Thread
Bowling Green backs....err, buys out return trip to Blackman. - by mat73557 - 02-24-2014, 03:20 PM