Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green backs....err, buys out return trip to Blackman.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Bowling Green is worried about the safety of their players and fans. I was at the game last year. Blackman is the dirtiest team I have ever had the pleasure of viewing. Threats were made in the stands by fans from Blackman. Coaches threatened fans and players. It was like 1987 Miami hurricanes. You can insinuate and Shadowens can passively call Wallace a liar but I was there. Bowling Greens boosters can certainly afford the $5,000 and the Blaze and the rest of Tn can pound sand.

LIES - - However, fans did get upset when they figured out that Bowling Green and their referees were treating them unfairly.

I was at the game as well.

Fact is BG backed out of their commitment, set a bad example for their kids and fans, and cost another school a lot of money. If BG is so full of class, then they should be happy to bring it on down to Tennessee and put it on display. Anything besides that sends the message that they are certainly not worthy of all the positive comments we had heard before.
Messages In This Thread
Bowling Green backs....err, buys out return trip to Blackman. - by mat73557 - 02-22-2014, 06:35 PM