Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank 1a teams chances of winning state this year.
bac2369 Wrote:Its not invalid if most of the linemen where hurt and not able to play the whole game and I can think of 3 I believe but maybe less
Well Playing that tough schedule give the bulldogs there 2nd victory against solid competition. Hazard was composed the whole game and never paniced.. I state if Williamsburg was to win this game they would have to have less than 2 turnovers and they had 4,, 3INTs and 1 turnover on down. Hazard had one on a turn over on down that the spot was debatable but the bulldogs stayed composed and played on.. If Williamsburg schedule was just a little tougher they may of been prepared for a game like this. Skyler Griffin though made big time catches and so did everyone else they took shots too as they caught the ball.. So a hard schedule helped hazard to this victory as they were prepared and mentally ready for a game of this magnitude..
Do you remember making this comment after last years game? Composure in the heat of a hard fought playoff game is hardly the Mark of an inexperienced line or team. Williamsburg came ready to play that night. Yes, Johnson was out for Hazard, but had been for a couple games or so by then, if I remember correctly? Either way, Hazard won, I give them credit. But you simply have to give Williamsburg their due credit as well, not just blaming it on an inexperienced line. Good luck to all teams, stay injury free and leave it all on the field.
Messages In This Thread
Rank 1a teams chances of winning state this year. - by PHSForever - 11-08-2013, 12:03 AM