Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank 1a teams chances of winning state this year.
Alright, since I can't come up with a full 10 games for 1a this week, I thought we could try something different. I am going to ask that everyone rank the teams in 1a that they think could win state this year in the order they think they should go. Rank only 10 and start with 1 being the team you think has the best chance of winning state and 10 being the team you think has the least chance of the ten to win it. Try to remember this is a ranking and you are trying to look the best in the end, so don't do it just because you are partial to a certain team.
I will start and here is my top ten chances in order:

1) Mayfield, I have good reason to feel this team is focused & ready now.
2) Russellville, The key for this team is can they get past Mayfield at home.
3) Beechwood, This team has been there enough to be real scary.
4) Raceland, The question is can they beat a team from the west?
5) Frankfort, 2 fold question here, can they beat Bwood and then Mfield/Rville
winner this year?
6) Pikeville, can they take care of Raceland 2 years in a row?
7) Hazard, they hold the edge over Wburg in their region.
8) Williamsburg, a laundry list of questions. Can they beat Hazard? Can they beat the Raceland/Pikeville winner? Then, can they beat the west winner?
9) Bellevue, they gotta beat Frankfort, then Bwood, then Mayfield/Rville winner.
10) Paintsville, they gotta beat several teams that have already beaten them. The question could come down to whether or not they have their big back coming back to the game in time.
Messages In This Thread
Rank 1a teams chances of winning state this year. - by mysonis55 - 11-05-2013, 08:53 PM