Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell County @ Rockcastle County 10/11
Big Brown Wrote:Now that I have gotten everyone all riled up, let's be realistic! I made my previous comment to stir the pot and get some chatter going. I too am hoping for a competitive ball game. Thus far, this year Russell County has only been tested once, in which the test was failed! I have not seen Rockcastle play this year, so I can not speak intelligently about the Rocks. I do know they always come to play and will hit their opponents in mouth. The Lakers are very talented but they do need to open up the passing game. Looking forward to this week. Hope both teams compete well. I would love to see it come down to the wire. In support of my team, I do pick the Laker to win by the score of 27 - 21.

I think your first prediction may be more accurate. I know Rock has some talented players. Just not sure they have enough to hang with the Lakers. All programs have their ups and downs, it just seems that the Lakers are enjoying the peak of the program while Rock is working on bringing theirs back up (and they will). I agree that the Rocket players will bring everything and won't lay down. Both teams will leave it all on the field......we can't ask for more.
Messages In This Thread
Russell County @ Rockcastle County 10/11 - by laker20 - 10-08-2013, 03:13 PM