Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates
Bob Seger Wrote:If a Highlands fan would have gotten on the other site and tried to humiliate Mueller (either wrongly or rightfully, it wouldn't matter), you can bet your life that every HHS fan on the board would swarm over his comments like ducks fighting over a June bug......I remember back a few weeks ago when the site owner did have enough class to alter a thread that was aimed at Matney's presumed running the score up on Fairview in a scrimmage....Matney was crucified by the same old same, same old crowd, (of course led by the HHS faithful) over something that he didn't do.......Of course there was never one apology from the first poster for saying the mean nasty things they did when it was proven that Matney was not guilty of what they criticized him for. It's just the mentality over there.....Point is that if Kayaker had truly been concerned with the perception of Matney or the JC program, then this was entirely the wrong approach.

Yeah, I will agree with you on the potential playoff scenario.. I'm looking forward to seeing a real game.
That "other" website has apparently fallen upon hard times. The over representation of arrogant Highlands fans, the biased overbearing moderators, and the fact that subscribers must pay for the privilege of wearing a tight-fitting muzzle, have driven other members away in droves. It is sometimes a nice place to visit, but I would not want to live there.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by dns - 09-27-2013, 10:02 PM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by Hoot Gibson - 09-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by dns - 09-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by DALE - 09-28-2013, 10:23 AM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by dns - 09-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by dns - 09-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by dns - 09-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by dns - 09-29-2013, 09:50 AM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by dns - 09-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by dns - 09-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County updates - by dns - 09-29-2013, 07:34 PM