Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 69 Boyd County 14 Final
And by the way.....

I have NO Problem with seeing Pack attempt the 60 yd. field goal. As a matter of fact, I think the crowd was louder when he was out there than any point in the game. And yes, JC did take a 30+ yd. loss on one of the downs.... but if I was on the team, and one of my buddies had a shot at a state record, I'd do everything I could to help him out. If that means taking a loss of yds. so he can have a longer field goal, then so be it.

JC could have scored 100+ in every game so far this year. Heck, JC took a knee on an extra point attempt to keep the score from hitting 70. When a team is out matched, and the JV and Frosh keep scoring... or the other team is having the worst night of their life's, it's not the coaches fault. I know if I was at practice everyday busting my butt, when I got in the varsity game.... I'd be trying every way in the world to get a touchdown.

Let the kids do their thing. It would be nice to see two JC players with state records. J.J. Jude for the all time rushing leader and Tyler Pack for the all time longest field goal.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central 69 Boyd County 14 Final - by dns - 09-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Johnson Central 69 Boyd County 14 Final - by dns - 09-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Johnson Central 69 Boyd County 14 Final - by Pulp Fiction - 09-27-2013, 11:07 PM