Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just incase anybody is wondering.....
TheRealVille Wrote:As long as you misrepresent facts, I'll call you out on it, the same as I would anybody else. You just happen to do a lot more misrepresenting of facts than most on here.

Well, I'm glad you said MOST because you're hard to clean after in that department. And FTR, I never lie. The truth speaks for itself, YOU my friend are the only guy on here that has ever called me a liar or in any way insinuated I have misrepresented a thing. The one and only time I got close to it, was when I didn't research the deal with estate taxes very well. That one I got wrong but, I still posted the article I used to make the point.

TheRealVille Wrote:What I've saw is some things out of a couple of different departments, and a republican "witch hunt" over Benghazi. I wouldn't say he's been the most productive President, but I give him slack on that because republican in Washington block every move he tries. Except for the IRS deal, a lot of the other stuff is "mole hills". He is as mad about the IRS as you are, and the appropriate actions are being taken.

BENGHAZI
Again, self delusion is requisite to being a good liberal. The record of distortions is clear. Even if we didn't have General Officers in separate branches of the armed services and the testimony of Gregory Hicks before the Senate, we still have the presidential denials before the UN on the 25th of Sept. 2012. Soon, it will have been a full year of the characteristic stonewalling on the matter.

IRS
:lame: Yeah that's why "the Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/201...re-office/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Just incase anybody is wondering..... - by vector - 05-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Just incase anybody is wondering..... - by TheRealThing - 05-17-2013, 02:40 PM