Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Just incase anybody is wondering.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Gay marriage might be "accepted" in today's world.....

But make no mistake. No matter how "correct", "equal" or "fair" people are trying to say gay rights out to be... It is wrong.

And yes.... I know several members of this site are pro-gay rights. And I would bet a farm in Georgia (if I had one to bet) that as soon as some of them see this thread, they are gonna blow it up with anti-God posts. And how some of them don't believe in God, Jesus or the Bible. And thats fine, I have no power to change anybody's mind. Thats not what we are supposed to do, humans can not Save or Redeem anybody. That is why Jesus died... Save those that are lost. We had a guest preacher last Sunday... His message was "By ourselfs, we can't accomplish anything... But when God gives us a mission, and we let Him direct us... He will and always has made a way".

I'm gonna post some Bible verses (KJV) about what God says about homosexuality. But feel free to do your own research. And like I said eariler... there will be some members on here that say the Bible is a "fairy tail" or a "story book". But I'm not starting this thread to make anybody mad. It's our responsibility (those that are Saved) to minister to the lost.

I joined this site because of high school and college sports... But if I can use BGR to minister, then thank you Jesus.
Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Romans Chapter 1
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Mark Chapter 10
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Genesis Chapter 19
1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing [them] rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, [even] the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where [are] the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as [is] good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 And they said, Stand back. And they said [again], This one [fellow] came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, [even] Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 And they smote the men that [were] at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring [them] out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.
Yes, I know we've "beat this dead horse" several times now on here....

But no matter how many times we say it and prove it through the Bible.....
Wrong is Wrong.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Yes, I know we've "beat this dead horse" several times now on here....

But no matter how many times we say it and prove it through the Bible.....
Wrong is Wrong.

So true. God has said that He has revealed Himself to every man through Creation. I am therefore satisfied that is exactly the case. We (Christians) point the way to Him, and in so doing we relieve ourselves of their blood from our hands.

All we really have to actually call our own in this world are the choices we make. The power to choose and the nature of those choices are what define each of us. God has already made His choice in that He provided the perfect sacrifice for each of us through the substitutionary death of His own Son on the cross. In this way He first chose us in spite of our character.

Ours is to choose for or against His lordship in our lives which, obviously requires repentance for our sin by accepting the gift of life as described above instead living in a manner which satisfies our own selfishness. In such case, He has promised to forgive us. It is the exact picture of marriage. At some point I fell in love with my wife. I chose her. What was left was for her to choose me in return. Now, I might have threatened her or tried to force her to choose me but, it would not have been her choice and again, at some point the whole thing would have come unraveled. But, since she did choose me on her own, we had something that would last the rest of our lives. Same thing with man's relationship with God. Even though He made us and is Omnipotent, and could easily force us to worship Him, if on our own we choose Him in return, (on His terms not ours, adding to or taking away nothing) thanks to the indwelling of God's Holy Spirit, we become a new creature in Christ and we have something that is eternal, thusly allowing us to be with God for eternity. 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV) 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. This is what make Christians different, God makes them new creatures, with a completely new nature.

Considering Satan's hate for all men, (even those who serve him) it's a small wonder that he is so intent to attack the basic institutions God first set up to protect society in the Garden of Eden. That of marriage and family. Liberals are busy redefining marriage, and the concept of family in the courts. Make no mistake this is a fight for the survival of society as we know it. As has been rightly pointed out in the court yesterday, once the court redefines in marriage to include as between two men or two women, there is really no place afterwards to draw the line. One groom and four wives, seven men and one of their sisters, it will not stop until as a society we are destroyed.

It's laughable to think environmentalists are so concerned about the environment. Shutting down coal fired generating plants while for the sake of power, they ally themselves with other special interests such as the gays who push to destroy the family unit. A much more deadly threat. As goes the out of wedlock exploding birth rate percentages, "29 percent of white children are born to unmarried women, 53 percent of Latinos and 73 percent of black children", so goes the speed of America's downward spiral into crime, laziness and social distress.
LINK --- http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012...z2Ol6fZ5zo
With a Supreme Court that seems to lack conviction on matters of tolerance across the board, it is up to voters to seek out and elect conservative representatives if we are to salvage anything of our once great land.
I loved your post PulpFiction. It was not judgmental, you are merely quoting what the Bible says and NOT cloaking it with your interpretation. I think it's just right!!

Please note that this is a PERSONAL belief:
In order to minister and serve, as a Christian, I believe I need to get myself to the position to love and care for an individual so much that I want to make sure that person receives the truth and guidance. After that comes much prayer and meditation for God's will to be done. I don't think I can make a call on what that will might be, but rather harbor the faith that it will be done...eventually....in another way that I haven't thought of, etc....(you get the picture) For ME, the brow beating and negativity only works to drive folks away.

I'm not trying to say that others have done that. And even if they have, perhaps that is God leading them in THEIR path; I can't decide on that either.

Mark 12:30-31
I say leave it up to the states.
Dont give them anything else. Gays have more freedoms than anyone else in this country at the time and its only because there attention freaks.

Give them this, then theyll just want more. Its time to put an end to this nonsense of giving minority groups all they want.
Most people don't like to speak out on controversial issues unless they fall on the politically correct side of the issue. Some are proud to stand up for what they deem as equality or what they consider to be human rights. Many of us don't agree with everything society puts forth because we believe in the truth of God's Word. We also believe in God's grace and we can still love people whose sins are different than our own. Yet, none of us should consider our own sins, or anyone else's sin acceptable in God's eyes.

We should never feel that we must agree with public opinion when dealing with social issues like same sex marriage, and I think that's where Christians are misunderstood on the issue. We're accused of being "haters" or "behind the times" when quite simply, we don't condone our own sins...how can we condone the sins of others? Supporting or voting for same sex marriage would be condoning sin in my eyes so no, I don't agree it should be accepted. Because I disagree with you does not mean I hate you, nor does it mean I am judging you.

If the SCOTUS does rule in favor of SSM in some form or fashion (and I think they will), it DOES NOT mean I have to be okay with it. I may have to live with it, but I ain't gonna like it.
I am also man enough to deal with it.
I have some questions for you guys.

"For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:9)

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)

Can you explain these to me?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have some questions for you guys.

(1) "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:9)

(2) If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

(3) "Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)

Whew! These are pretty intense questions. :biggrin: I enjoyed answering them, I hope the answers are clear.

(1) - Lev 20:9 lists one of the sins that was to be dealt with by the death penalty. Before you allow the harsh tone of this verse to cause you a lot of stress understand to be cursed is no small matter. The best way I can think of to illustrate the seriousness of a curse is to look at Cain's punishment. Genesis 4:9-15 (KJV)
9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

We live in the last days and traditional values are under withering satanic attack. God's laws were meant to protect man, not punish him. The 5th commandment was not to be considered of minor importance. In Lev 19:3 an Israelite was instructed to fear his father and mother. In Romans 1:31 Paul spoke of those "without natural affection." And we are told that in the last days children will be disobedient to parents, and men will be without natural affection 2Timothy 3:2-3. This characterized the heathen of the past and will characterize the heathen of the last days. And yet, is it really any wonder that natural affection has gone by the wayside? With the blood of 55 million unborn on our nation's hands we are certainly reaping what we have sown.

(2) - Anybody who thinks God is not angry with sin every day needs to read the entire 26th Chapter of Leviticus. God warns Israel that if they do not obey Him and honor His Holy Word that all the things He listed in the chapter by way of judgment would come to pass. In fact the Jews did eat their own children as was recorded in 2 Kings 6:26-29 (KJV)
26 And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king.
27 And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?
28 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

God's judgment is a terrible and fearsome thing. So much so that even the sight of God is enough to kill any man. And, in fact, at the Great White Throne Judgment in which, all who have not trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ's perfect substitutionary death on the cross to deliver them, will not be able to speak a single word in His presence.

(3) - This verse (Mark 12:19) is just a lead-in to trap Jesus into making a mistake by the Sadducees, the "liberals" of Jesus' day, who denied the resurrection and life after death, along with angels and miracles. They raised a hypothetical case in verses 20-23 as follows. Here's a widow who has been married, in turn, to each of seven brothers. "At the resurrection," they asked (subtly ridiculing this doctrine in which they did not believe), "whose wife will she be?"

Jesus' answer affirmed the authority of Scripture. Their error arose from the fact that "you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God." Jesus explained the answer in Mark 24&25, that there is no marriage in heaven: the saints there, like the angels, will not wed. But, to return to the verse Quoted Mark 12:19, which as for resurrection (the KJV uses the term "the dead" here), Jesus pinned His teaching on the tense of a verb. God said to Moses, "I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob." God did not say, "I was" their God. Obviously then Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob must have been living when God spoke those words, even though they had died physically centuries before. The Sadducees, like the liberals of every age, were quick to discount the authority of the Word of God.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have some questions for you guys.

"For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:9)

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)

One thing you have to remember is Leviticus is part of the old testament, which a lot of your American Christians have moved away from in churches your use to seeing.

I still agree with the scripture, but when it comes to books of the old testament, they can be taken in much different ways than the way most of us grew up in listening to the new testament.
I posted pretty much the same message on my FB wall yesterday.... but I added "I'm not not changing my stance, if you don't like it, then delete me."

And my friends list has shrunk by about 5 people so far.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One thing you have to remember is Leviticus is part of the old testament, which a lot of your American Christians have moved away from in churches your use to seeing.

I still agree with the scripture, but when it comes to books of the old testament, they can be taken in much different ways than the way most of us grew up in listening to the new testament.

I only used the old testament because that's where most of his quotes was from.

If he is going to follow some of the old testament then shouldn't he have to abide by all of it?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I only used the old testament because that's where most of his quotes was from.

If he is going to follow some of the old testament then shouldn't he have to abide by all of it?

I definitely see what your saying.
I was just pointing out that it was in the Old Testament.
I didnt even pay attention to the other post.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I only used the old testament because that's where most of his quotes was from.

[B]If he is going to follow some of the old testament then shouldn't he have to abide by all of it[/B]?

No not necessarily. Ancient Israel was a theocracy. God dealt with Israel in several ways, through His prophets, through the various Kings and through the church, which interpreted God's laws in lieu of the prophets for example. As one might imagine, arguing with God is a non-starter and as demonstrated in the text you asked about, rather non negotiable.

All three scripture references that you asked about occurred way prior to the appearance of Israel's first King, Saul. And therefore, at that time the people were governed by the hand of God through the prophets. And, as in the case of the way God dealt with Pharaoh through Moses, God does not accept no for an answer. (even though He did give Pharaoh nine chances to comply before He delivered His final Judgment)

By the time the various kings and church authorities led the nation, some flexibility was involved, albeit a flexibility that none the less cost Israelites a price. That's part of what's missing in the societies of today. Folks of all nations have a really hard time surrendering to any authority, not God, not the state, not even their own fathers. As the result of mankind's rebellion before God, he is staring at his own demise economically, socially and spiritually. Hence the war being fought in the chambers of government and the courts of this land.

Today, modern man foolishly believes he has outgrown the idea of God having all but declared Him of no import at all. Romans 1:21-22 (KJV)
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
And we find ourselves debating whether it is right to legalize gay marriage, making it the law of the land. Thereby giving credibility to sexual acts God has plainly called out as abominations in His eyes, and for which judgment, is surely headed our way. God burned all traces of Sodom and Gomorrah from off the face of the earth for the sin of 'men working with men that which is unseemly', namely homosexuality. And to think that the SCOTUS may be soon taking the matter up to rule on the merits. :please: That is why it is necessary for man to have limits set by God almighty. Man's bent for "change" has escalated of late to become a full blown lemming rush toward the abyss. We have debated whether the redefinition of marriage would stop with the legalizing of gay marriage. Some on here pooh-pooh the notion that anybody would ever demand the right of interfamily marriage, sons and moms, bothers and sisters. That kind of thing would happen and worse, and history is replete with examples from the Pharaohs, to Caligula, to modern day man. I mean, the US legal code to this day has a full compliment of incest laws.

It is way far past time for the church to oppose the madness and frankly, make some enemies. After all, Satan is the one pulling the strings and he is certainly the adversary of every Christian.
TheRealThing Wrote:No not necessarily. Ancient Israel was a theocracy. God dealt with Israel in several ways, through His prophets, through the various Kings and through the church, which interpreted God's laws in lieu of the prophets for example. As one might imagine, arguing with God is a non-starter and as demonstrated in the text you asked about, rather non negotiable.

All three scripture references that you asked about occurred way prior to the appearance of Israel's first King, Saul. And therefore, at that time the people were governed by the hand of God through the prophets. And, as in the case of the way God dealt with Pharaoh through Moses, God does not accept no for an answer. (even though He did give Pharaoh nine chances to comply before He delivered His final Judgment)

By the time the various kings and church authorities led the nation, some flexibility was involved, albeit a flexibility that none the less cost Israelites a price. That's part of what's missing in the societies of today. Folks of all nations have a really hard time surrendering to any authority, not God, not the state, not even their own fathers. As the result of mankind's rebellion before God, he is staring at his own demise economically, socially and spiritually. Hence the war being fought in the chambers of government and the courts of this land.

Today, modern man foolishly believes he has outgrown the idea of God having all but declared Him of no import at all. Romans 1:21-22 (KJV)
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
And we find ourselves debating whether it is right to legalize gay marriage, making it the law of the land. Thereby giving credibility to sexual acts God has plainly called out as abominations in His eyes, and for which judgment, is surely headed our way. God burned all traces of Sodom and Gomorrah from off the face of the earth for the sin of 'men working with men that which is unseemly', namely homosexuality. And to think that the SCOTUS may be soon taking the matter up to rule on the merits. :please: That is why it is necessary for man to have limits set by God almighty. Man's bent for "change" has escalated of late to become a full blown lemming rush toward the abyss. We have debated whether the redefinition of marriage would stop with the legalizing of gay marriage. Some on here pooh-pooh the notion that anybody would ever demand the right of interfamily marriage, sons and moms, bothers and sisters. That kind of thing would happen and worse, and history is replete with examples from the Pharaohs, to Caligula, to modern day man. I mean, the US legal code to this day has a full compliment of incest laws.

It is way far past time for the church to oppose the madness and frankly, make some enemies. After all, Satan is the one pulling the strings and he is certainly the adversary of every Christian.
How about acting more like your Jesus?
TheRealVille Wrote:How about acting more like your Jesus?

What would you have me do there RV? Bow to sin by endorsing the abominations of the left? God demands no less of me than to at least call out sin for what it is. Jesus was all man when He trod this earth's soil, and as Creator --- John 1:1-4 (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
He demands the same from me. If the truth won't work for you, there isn't much else I can offer. Don't confuse meekness with being timid.
^ You guys think about gay sex more that gay people think about gay sex.
Why don't you guys get mad when two atheist get married?
TheRealVille Wrote:^ You guys think about gay sex more that gay people think about gay sex.

Another baseless charge. The SCOTUS is making world news because of the possibility they could make a ruling that would forever change face of America to something very similar to WC23's signature. You claim to be a staunch supporter of gay rights and I have to admit you rarely fail to rise in defense of their agenda.

I say it is a sad day when in light of the enormity of the problems that presently beset this nation, conservatives are forced instead, to waste their time to defend against America "fundamentally transforming" herself from the land of the free, into the land of the fruits. I mean, I know we have those 'fruited plains' but, who knew? Of course according to you that's all a gigantic misinterpretation. Thankfully efforts to disenfranchise the founding fathers of the correct meaning of the word Creator, in the founding documents has been only partially successful. Still in all, folks at the turn of the turn of the 19th century must have been equally confused. It's a shame that folks like you weren't around to straighten out Katharine Lee Bates when she wrote "America the Beautiful" in 1895. It serves as a great basis for comparison as to how far off the path America has drifted.

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife.
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness
And every gain divine!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for halcyon skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the enameled plain!
America! America!
Till souls wax fair as earth and air
And music-hearted sea!

O beautiful for pilgrims feet,
Whose stem impassioned stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
Till paths be wrought through
wilds of thought
By pilgrim foot and knee!

O beautiful for glory-tale
Of liberating strife
When once and twice,
for man's avail
Men lavished precious life!
America! America!
Till selfish gain no longer stain
The banner of the free!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
Till nobler men keep once again
Thy whiter jubilee!

I mean, it's one thing for a poem/song writer to get it wrong but, how would one explain all those legislative efforts efforts by those in Congress over the last century to adopt this song as our national anthem?
TheRealVille Wrote:Why don't you guys get mad when two atheist get married?

You saying after reading the Bible from cover to cover many times. You didn't notice that the institution of marriage is not limited to the saved, or the Jew but, was intended to benefit all mankind?
TheRealThing Wrote:You saying after reading the Bible from cover to cover many times. You didn't notice that the institution of marriage is not limited to the saved, or the Jew but, was intended to benefit all mankind?
Marriage or holy matrimony? Does being christian give you the right to deny others equal rights in America?
TheRealVille Wrote:Marriage or holy matrimony? Does being christian give you the right to deny others equal rights in America?

Yep, that and being smarter than a cantaloupe.
TheRealThing Wrote:Yep, that and being smarter than a cantaloupe.
Is marriage an english translation? So you, being a christian, have more rights than other American citizens?
TheRealVille Wrote:Is marriage an english translation? So you, being a christian, have more rights than other American citizens?

Nope, anybody can get married. But, like God has said, when men start to do the following; Romans 1:27 (KJV)
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
It's wrong and therefore the institution of marriage is not available to them.
TheRealThing Wrote:Nope, anybody can get married. But, like God has said, when men start to do the following; Romans 1:27 (KJV)
It's wrong and therefore the institution of marriage is not available to them.
How many people that fight for the "sanctity of marriage" have been married 2-3 times, or have affairs on their spouses? How many times you been married? Have you ever had an affair?
TheRealVille Wrote:How many people that fight for the "sanctity of marriage" have been married 2-3 times, or have affairs on their spouses? How many times you been married? Have you ever had an affair?

Look, whether you like it or not. 2 Timothy 1:12 (KJV)
12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
That means my sins are under the blood. The judgment is for sorting out all the kinds of stuff that are all aswirl in that head of yours. You remember, judge not? God knew every thought that you or I would ever have before the foundation of the world. He is Omniscient. He will take care of judging the sins of man, every man.

In the meantime, I am foursquare against supporting the hellish state of affairs you seem to be so desperate to affirm as the law of the land. Like you, Satan would love to at some point catch God up in something. You know, prove Him wrong somehow? If there were the slightest chance that God had ever misspoke, especially in His Holy Word, the news would have been out there long ago. God's Word is infallible, clear and final.
:Thumbs: :biggrin: I get it. You have been married more than once, or have screwed around on your spouse, but the "blood" covers whatever you have done. LOL
TheRealVille Wrote::Thumbs: :biggrin: I get it. You have been married more than once, or have screwed around on your spouse, but the "blood" covers whatever you have done. LOL

See there, some of this is rubbing off on you after all. Think whatever you want. For you, the whole world is subject to the movie that runs in your head anyway.
"I've been married 2-4 times, and have screwed around on my spouse ? many times, but you better not mess with the sanctity of marriage". LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6