Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just incase anybody is wondering.....
Gay marriage might be "accepted" in today's world.....

But make no mistake. No matter how "correct", "equal" or "fair" people are trying to say gay rights out to be... It is wrong.

And yes.... I know several members of this site are pro-gay rights. And I would bet a farm in Georgia (if I had one to bet) that as soon as some of them see this thread, they are gonna blow it up with anti-God posts. And how some of them don't believe in God, Jesus or the Bible. And thats fine, I have no power to change anybody's mind. Thats not what we are supposed to do, humans can not Save or Redeem anybody. That is why Jesus died... Save those that are lost. We had a guest preacher last Sunday... His message was "By ourselfs, we can't accomplish anything... But when God gives us a mission, and we let Him direct us... He will and always has made a way".

I'm gonna post some Bible verses (KJV) about what God says about homosexuality. But feel free to do your own research. And like I said eariler... there will be some members on here that say the Bible is a "fairy tail" or a "story book". But I'm not starting this thread to make anybody mad. It's our responsibility (those that are Saved) to minister to the lost.

I joined this site because of high school and college sports... But if I can use BGR to minister, then thank you Jesus.
Messages In This Thread
Just incase anybody is wondering..... - by Pulp Fiction - 03-27-2013, 10:15 AM
Just incase anybody is wondering..... - by vector - 05-16-2013, 05:42 PM