Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Romo - Has there ever been a bigger flop?
Shady Grady Wrote:Ok, as for where have the fans been? Well, I for one don't have time to post 4,321 times a day. As for the Steelers, they apparently weren't on the same page offensively most of the year. I knew this was not a Super Bowl year, so not making the playoffs is not too big a deal. As for the Bengals, the phrase, "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then" applies. Yeah, they've been to the playoffs two years in a row. Yippy Skippy!! What have they won? When have they last won a playoff game? If making the playoffs is cause for celebration, then the Bengal fans can have their celebration. As for the Ravens, I have always hated and respected them. However, they have cause for concern, because the defense is crumbling and they don't have the offense to carry them. As for Ben being a choke artist, that is a laugh. Remember Super Bowl XL? Even though he didn't have a great game, do you remember that he beat the Bengals, Colts and Broncos all on the road? Do you remember the clutch drive against the Cardinals in Super Bowl XLIII? Yeah, go ahead and laugh because the Steelers didn't make the playoffs. At the end of the day, the Bengals and Ravens will be home just like them, only the Steelers will have a higher draft pick.

I can only hope you all receive your wish, and keep Bigger Ben for 20 years.
It's completely sad when Charlie Batch outplays you.

Ill continue to hope for your franchises demise and wish you nothing but an 0-16 season. :Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Tony Romo - Has there ever been a bigger flop? - by RunItUpTheGut - 01-01-2013, 12:44 AM