Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Fairview (1A State Championship) 11/30
this appears to be my first post. longtime cardinal fan here. coming up with a prediction is hard, because of last year. but last year was last year. you get to the finals as much as we do, well, occasionally you are going to have a bad game every once in a while. but that doesn't mean that looking at schedules, film, scores, etc is not valid way to predict games. it's a lot more valid process in predicting than simply saying "last year you were wrong, therefore you can't predict this year."

so, the fewest points we have scored this year is 27 once, and 28 another time. I think it is highly unlikely that fairview could hope to hold us to this total, not when we have a healthy jackson, and our receivers playing as well as they ever have in the last half of this season. oh yeah, our qb is pretty good and the line is firing off as they are supposed to. we put 35 on beechwood and we really only played well in the second half. my prediction is we put 45 points on fairview.

harder to predict how many they can score, but i know it aint 45. i am guessing they get one td out of sheer spirit and grit. one more td because we will blow a coverage or something. throw in a field goal

I am sure fairview is good, and they have a good gameplan. everyone has a game plan on how to stop jonathan jackson. the plan pretty much evaporates when he plants a couple tacklers on their backs and runs over them.

45-17 mayfield wins.

i hope no one gets hurt. congrats to both teams for making it this far.

go big red.Confusedinglepar
Messages In This Thread
Mayfield vs. Fairview (1A State Championship) 11/30 - by rdkalel - 11-29-2012, 07:20 PM