Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Fairview (1A State Championship) 11/30
mysonis55 Wrote:You must be seeing something I didn't. I don't think anyone was crying. I think he simply stated they weren't the best they faced. He in no way implied they would have beaten them if played again. As far as your team being down, would you like it if they took shots at your team. I just know from past experience, it isn't a very good feeling.

People take shots all the time when traditionally strong teams are down a little bit. It doesn't hurt my feelings. I actually take it as a compliment.

A couple, not many of the Hazard fans whined after the game and made statements that they were just as big and just as fast as Fairview. To anybody that watched those teams play it was obvious that just wasn't true. The called it a disgrace that Fairview was still playing because of the transfers. That comes across to me as petty.

I have nothing against Hazard or Mayfield. I am not a Fairview fan either. I do maintain they have the fastest set of skilled kids in 1A. Granted that's without seeing Mayfield in person. You guys act like your offended that anybody would imply that. It's not hard to follow.
Messages In This Thread
Mayfield vs. Fairview (1A State Championship) 11/30 - by FBALL - 11-29-2012, 12:54 PM