Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Mayfield vs #7 Russellville, predictions.
bac be careful using PT as a barometer. They have been way too much of a Jeckel and Hyde team this year. They can be different from game to game and heck they can even be different team from drive to drive. One thing about them that you can never account for though is talent. They always have it and if they get some type of rythem about them, they will be very hard to beat. Here are some things you dont know about our game. We drove all the way down the field twice on them and had a fumble, one of which the player was down when he fumbled but oh well. One of those fumbles was returned for a touchdown. All of that was a 21 point swing. You take those away and instead of 42-21, we would have beaten them 56-14. Rville has a great man at head coach and he knows Mayfield Football very well. I expect that he will have some things that will slow us down at the beginning, that is why I only had us scoring 44. Until you watch this offense you cant really understand just how good they are this year. Look at Madisonvill N-H and see who else got close to putting 63 up on them. We had the jv in. Look at Graves Co and see who put of 56 on them. Again, we had the jv in. I gotta think that overall Graves has to be better than the ville.
Messages In This Thread
#1 Mayfield vs #7 Russellville, predictions. - by mysonis55 - 10-18-2012, 01:38 PM