Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel & Iran: Possibly World War III?
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I understand what you're saying, but first of all, we help Israel because they're our friends. Look at all of the wars that Israel has fought and I guarantee you that all of those wars were started by other countries. Israel is the only nation in the world that if they lose a single war - keep in mind it doesn't matter how many wars they win - then they face complete genocide of the entire Jewish population. As I have proven with examples in previous posts, the surrounding Islamists hate Israel with a passion. And if the Islamists ever conquer Israel, they will kill the entire Jewish population.

By protecting Israel, we protect an entire ethnic race from genocide. As long as Israel exists, they will always be in wars and will always need a good friend to help them. And of course, the part in the bible that says God will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel is another factor I personally consider. However, it wouldn't matter because I believe the above point is good enough.

*EDIT: By the way, I truly believe Israel will somehow make sure Iran doesn't get a nuclear weapon, with or without the help of the United States. I'm not sure if they'll use air strikes or covert to sabotage Iran's plans, but it honestly is life and death for Israel to make sure Iran doesn't get a nuclear weapon.
How many wars has Israel helped us in over there? How old are you?
Messages In This Thread
Israel & Iran: Possibly World War III? - by TheRealVille - 10-02-2012, 08:03 PM