Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney releases 2011 tax return, paid 14.1 percent
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, I don't think that's quite it. I would have thought the article about John McCain might have tipped you off, oh well. You are a naturally born US Citizen if; one, you are born to two naturally born citizens who happen to be out of country, as in the instance of John McCain's birth or, if the person in question has been born on American soil, in one of the 50 states, (57 if you're from the same planet as Obama). Hence the dilemma for Obama, if he was born outside the US even though his Mom, (anybody seen her lately?) is in fact a US citizen, because as I mentioned, both parents must be naturally born, if little Barack the 2nd was born off shore somewhere for him to be granted natural born status. The country of his father's birth as listed on the birth certificate, is Kenya. Therefore, both of Barack's parents are not naturally born US citizens.
It's a moot point. He has a birth certificate from a state in the US. If his mom is an american citizen, and he was born in the US, he is an American. I thought you were above this. You lower my respect for you with each post nowadays, TRT.
Messages In This Thread
Romney releases 2011 tax return, paid 14.1 percent - by TheRealVille - 09-24-2012, 07:32 PM