Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 14 Harlan 0 (Scrimmage)
Backwoods Wrote:The Dragon's looked alright last night. Bell Co. had two or three starters out,their QB being one,and weren't at full strength. But even with the young QB they're still Bell Co.. Bell was able to grind out alot of short yardage plays with a couple of three nice runs. The first score was a 36 yard run by Collett,I believe. The Dragon's were able to Hold bell on three or four,3 and outs. Actually,I thought the Dragon's D looked better than the offense. The offense started the game out by grinding out several short yardage runs of 5 or 6 and a couple 8 and 10 yard runs but couldn't sustain a complete drive. They did throw the ball some but not as much as compared to last year. Bell was able to wear they're line down in the second half and the Dragon's couldn't get those 5 yard plus runs that were needed to sustain a drive. They're were several bright spots for the Dragon's. Several nice plays by different player's. All in all it was a good scrimmage for both teams.

I agree Bell Co is Bell Co no matter who is back there. Nothing like scrimmaging good teams to prepare you for the season and the playoffs. Who is looking to carry the load for Harlan this year. I know the QB will be expected to make big plays.
Messages In This Thread
Bell County 14 Harlan 0 (Scrimmage) - by bac2369 - 08-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Bell County 14 Harlan 0 (Scrimmage) - by bac2369 - 08-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Bell County 14 Harlan 0 (Scrimmage) - by Amped 88 - 08-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Bell County 14 Harlan 0 (Scrimmage) - by Amped 88 - 08-12-2012, 11:38 AM