Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd county conference title up for grabs!
"bballcrazee" Wrote:I think the Floyd County Board of Education has a grudge against South Floyd for some reason. I know they have had a few fights this year, but how many has the players been involved in? I think if there is a fight, then both sides should be in trouble. Not just one. Maybe the board of education is tired of South Floyd winning the district every year and they want some fresh blood to win it a year or two and they know getting rid of South Floyd is the only way to get that to happen.

What does the board having something against SF have to do with them winninng or not winning the District? Everyone in Floyd Co. knows that the baby of the Board is PHS and AMS but that hasn't had anything to do with who has won the District for the last few years, so why should it now? If SF loses its SF fault....if SF wins then its to their credit that they could overcome the controversy that they have been surrounded by all year.
Messages In This Thread
Floyd county conference title up for grabs! - by Imnottelling - 01-16-2006, 02:23 PM