Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 66 - Belfry 54 (15th Region Semi-finals)
Not argueing I just stated the facts.Messer is a football player first and he wants to play football at the next level.Never even expected to win even against Pburg.Belfry does not shoot the ball well.All I said was right now messer was better the states prove me rite.Terrence jones of UK is a good example of not living up to the hype.Great player but not what he was talked up to be.Kosongo may not live up to it thats yet to be seen.I said he is a great athlete and should be top in Ky next year.But right now the body of work I take Messer all day.Works harder scores and rebounds better.If K starts to put out that effort I would agree with you.Can you agree that a kid that tall with that jumping ability should be behind anyone in our area in rebounds.I think not.My opinion he lacks effort and playes lazy.If he put forth the effort that messer did i could change my mind EASY!Its my opinion you dont have to like it But as I said the body of work this season proves me right.You say messer is featured at Belfry. If K was all you say he is why is he not the feature at East Ridge?
Messages In This Thread
East Ridge 66 - Belfry 54 (15th Region Semi-finals) - by red&white - 03-05-2012, 03:39 PM