Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 38 Knox Central 30--13th semis
Hitters_Count Wrote:I have double checked the box scores and I am having trouble finding where Coach Evans played. <sarcsm off>. Game plan wasnt executed, players failed to score. Players failed to defend. Coach Evans puts his kids in the position to win games, it is up to them to execute what he draws up. Against NL they failed to do so. NL executed their game plan and thus won the game. Congratz NL, you were the better team that night.

Whitley would be in the same shape as they are now with Elam. You cant belittle your players and laugh at them and tell them they wish they were as good as he was and expect to have good teams or ppl to want to play for him. I have heard many KC ppl say it was a blessing that they replaced him.

I would take Elam over Evans any day of the week.
You have heard parents say it was a blessing they replaced him maybe.
But Elam could light a fire under those boys asses. I loved how he coached his teams. If he were still there you all would be saying the same.
Evans is a flat out joke IMO. I watched him coach for years and he doesnt relate to kids at all. He needs to be right back where he belongs and thats an assistant NAIA basketball coach. Im sure he fit the bill there but in high school, he is just not the man for the job.
Messages In This Thread
North Laurel 38 Knox Central 30--13th semis - by RunItUpTheGut - 03-05-2012, 02:35 PM