Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 66 - Belfry 54 (15th Region Semi-finals)
red&white Wrote:Belfry 0304 This is a the place to talk B Ball why tell me to stop talking about the facts.I said with work Kosongo may be the best player in ky next year.But as for now he is not.Other players are better right now.He has improved and I hope the kid goes any where he wants.Grow up talk B ball and stop telling me to shut up.The kid has the ability thats a fact but nice dunks dont make him great.I think he will end up much better than any big man since Todd May from virgie. We will see! But for now he has lots of work to do good luck to him.Dont forget Messer is a D1 prospect in football and is also a beast on the boards give him the credit he deserves he has proved himself Kosongo is yet to!!!!

Tony is better at rebounding and being a true post player, because Ray doesn't play like that. Fact is he's an athletic freak and he will end up at a big-time D1 school. It's kinda unfair to compare them, like Kobe and Dwight Howard. They're different kinds of players. I think that it just seemed like you're trying to argue Tony vs. Ray as some sort of superlative to make up for the loss. We lost, it sucks, it really does. It happens. Promise, we'll have a team next year and everything.
Messages In This Thread
East Ridge 66 - Belfry 54 (15th Region Semi-finals) - by Belfry0304 - 03-05-2012, 12:39 PM